2016年4月20日水曜日

半フルモード、in a semi-full mode

早めに仕事を片付け、お使いを頼まれたまま帰路につき、今は家の近くの新しいカフェでひと休み。

貴重だわ〜この時間。
ミルク全拒否の息子は保育園でどうしてるかなぁ。

先週は息子が熱出したり、咳鼻水だしたりで、保育園もろくろくいけず今週からお勤めスタート。
結局インターは火曜水曜に落ち着いたが、昨日今日で結構引っ越し騒ぎも片付いた感じで、また週一減らされるかもな。

先々週に面接した投資会社の社長さんから連絡が来て、明日ひとまず来てみてくれとのお達しなので行くことに。
来週以降も頼まれたら月曜か金曜にいれるかな。

在宅の仕事も入れるとなんだかんだいって週4は埋まった感じ。

いつ何があるかわからないけど、働けるうちは働いて毎日を全力で生きたいと思います!!

さ、そろそら現実に戻るとするか。
魚屋、パン屋、保育園、英語学童へ

I'm at a new cafe in my neighbourhood enjoying a latte after a long half day at the international school and running an errand for them in Shirokane.
Whew, this is golden, time to let hair down for a while, releasing myself from all the must dos.

Hiroto barely went to the daycare last week due to fever and coughs, runny nose. He had no time to get adjusted, refusing formula milk every time he went.  Hopefully he will adjust soon.

My job schedule settled with 2 days a week at international school, 1 day at an inestment company (private equity) and anothet day wfh, altogether 4 days a week.

This schedule sits in better for me than  3 consecutive days at office 9-5 plus wfh.

I dont intend to go full time mode until Hiroto enters into elementary school, in 6 years. Until then, if I have to keep jaggling between jobs, I will.

Whatever makes me and my family happy:-)

I should go now, get bk to reality, stop by at a fish shop to pickup dinner receipe and at a bakery for tomorrow breakfast, then pickup Hiroto, then Koki from English class

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー