2015年6月7日日曜日

平穏, peace of mind

中目黒駅メインイメージ

木曜、用事で中目黒に午前中に出かけ
予想以上に早く終り、
ビルの外に出たら、空は青く、太陽はまぶしく、
風はさわやかですっごく天気がよかった。

ここ最近気がかりになってきていたことが
まとまってなくなり(なくし)、
そこに天気のよさが手伝い、
気分がすっかり朗らか&軽やかになり、
帰りはひさびさに自由が丘にまで足を伸ばし
IDEEのカフェで美味しいお昼ご飯を食べた。

私の心中を表すかのように
ほんとーに天気がよかった木曜日。
金曜の昨日は打って変わって曇り空、夕方から雨。
土曜の今日も曇り、肌寒かった。
でも、新しい週を目の前に、気分はすっきり。

人間の直感は優れたもの、
できるうちは私はやっぱり
If it's not fun, why do it です、万事。

Tokyo is sitting and waiting to hear Japan Metrological Agency
announce we are now officially in rain season.
We have a sunny day sandwiched between rainy days.
Maybe it will be a dry rain season this year.

Thursday was a dry, blue sky sunny day and I was in Naka Meguro.
Unexpectedly my errands wrapped up quickly and I was bonuse-d
with few hours of free time before Koki's pick up.

I got on a train, passed the station where I parked my bicycle and
got off at Jiyugaoka, headed to IDEE cafe where I had good
Chicken Caesar salad and a croissant fresh out of their bakery.
Such a good meal, by myself.

I recently chased away two things which were starting
to stress me out over time. With both, I struggled to make things
work out for the better, but anyhow I was like a marmot in a wheel.
Past few weeks I came to a point where I no longer cared it worked
or not, and bailed.

You know, after all, there isn't anything in this world
that you must be there for unless it makes you happy.
You may think it has to be you, but you will always see  after you leave
that most things will find their own way and settle down where
they should, work out just fine in a long run.

So, I still have my policy set hight,
"If it's not fun, why do it?".




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー