![]() |
| クッキー焼いたよ!We baked cookies! |
旦那の血糖が上がり、
これまで一度も出なかった私の血糖も上がり、
二人とも40越えしたし、そろそろマズイぞとなり、
一念発起、その道の権威の書籍をAmazonで
速攻頼み、始めました、
低糖・ 減炭水化物生活。
もともと旦那と私は白米をあまり食べないのだが、
パン、パスタや芋類は食べるし、
私はハチミツが大の好物。
ハチミツはこれまでの1/3くらいに抑え、
パンは胚芽パン、
ご飯は玄米を取り入れ、
小麦粉もちょうどなくなったので全粒粉を購入。
唐揚げは衣を大豆粉使用の市販のを買ってみた。
昨夜のパスタは半分しらたきにしてみたが、
これはNG。
パスタは単純に回数を減らすことにしようと思う。
食を出来る範囲で改善し始めて1週間。
すでに結果が出ているのはお通じ。
私も息子も少し便秘体質なのだが、食事を見直してから
二人とも快調になった。
この食事を習慣化できると肌ツヤ、髪のツヤなども
よくなるらしいので今後に期待!
とにかく市販のものはなるべく避け、自炊。
外食好きの我が家だが、自炊が増え、3連休もお昼
一回以外は全部家で食べた。
血糖値減の食事のよいところはお肉はいくらでも
食べてOKなところ。
これまでは高血糖・高コレステロールとセットだった
ようだが、その後の研究で油は関係ないことが
分かったようで、
肉はらえって歳をとった人は積極的に取るべき食品
になったらしい。
私も息子も大の肉好きなので、
そこをギブアップしなくてよいのは助かる。
大変なのはお米の分を埋めるべく(息子はお米は
普通に食べるので私と旦那)野菜を増やすところ。
副菜って結構案出すのが大変で。。。
これを機にお料理が上達することを願い。。。
あまり頑張り過ぎると続かなそうなので、
仕事で遅くなったり体調が悪い、とか、
気が向かない時はあっさり諦めて、
細々と続けて習慣化したいなーと思う。
Both Toru and my blood sugar level came back
high on a health check up.
Toru's blood sugar level has been seeing a
moderate rise since his late 20s, but
mine, the first time.
We both hit 40s already and we felt it is about
time we took it seriously, so
we started our low carb/sugar diet for the
first time in our lives.
I love honey and it is tough for me to give it up,
so I reduced my consumption level to one third
(I used to eat like Pooh the Bear...).
We try to consume less carb (pasta, rice, white
bread, potato etc.), especially processed food.
Brown rice rather than white rice,
brown flour? rather than white flour, etc.
One nice thing about this diet is we can eat
as much meat as we want, since Koki and
I are big meat eater.
Tough part is filling in the carb part of meal
with veges, lots of net searching for delicious
vege recipies.
We'll see how it goes, but the most important
is to continue and keep this part of our lives
not just a phase.
Wish us luck!

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿