2014年11月29日土曜日

男児4人、4 boys



昨夜はお誘いをうけ夜から
息子が保育園が一緒だった&マンションも同じだった
子の家にお邪魔した。
もう一人同じ保育園&マンションの子がいて、
その子も来て、弟も含めて4人男の子が揃い
ギャーギャーワイワイと遊び、
母親3人は雑談。

ひさびさに前に住んでいたマンションに入って
懐かしかった。
やっぱり良いマンションだなーと思った。
うちが住んでいた部屋は別の人がどんな風に住んでる
のかなーと少し不思議になった。
5歳の息子はもう前のマンションがどんなだったか
覚えていないらしい...子供は忘れるのが早い!

今回のお呼ばれに、

マグロ・アボカド・キュウリのタルタル
ホタテ・アスパラ・コーンの炒めもの

を作って持って行ったのだが、
特にタルタルは絶賛してもらえて作って良かった。
おでんを作っておいてくれたので、それも肴に結構
飲み、
低糖のはずが最後にはケーキまで食べてしまった...

帰りはしゃっくりに少し千鳥足で、息子に、
明日になっても止まらなかったお医者さんに
いったら?と冷静に言われてしまった。。。

Last night Koki and I visited a friend from
a day care Koki attended until spring of 2013 who
lives in upper floor of the condo we lived until
summer of 2013.
Another day care friend of Koki who also lives in a
same condo came with his baby sister.
Plus a younger brother of a friend we visited,
there were 4 boys, having dinner together in
the picture above.
It is amazing how loud boys are, they argue over
a small thing like who's got which character on
furikake (flavored condiment for rice) or who's got
which color of chopsticks, but quickly they make up
and chat along.

I cooked and brought 2 dishes,

tuna, avocado and cucumber tartar,
scallop, asparagus and corn sauteed with butter and soy sauce,

which made perfect accompaniment to wine and
at the same time perfectly low carb,
yet I had 2 slices of mocha roll cake which was
perfectly sweet.....

Well, sometimes it just cannot be resisted.

Have a nice weekend.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー