2014年10月19日日曜日

uklele

今回のネイルはハイビスカス*

5年前くらいに買って以来
たまに出してちらっとやっては
またしまいこんできたウクレレ。
一昨日息子の借りた本を返しに行った
図書館でウクレレの本にいきあったので
かりて来て、
またコードから練習。

今回は好きな曲を見つけて、
そのコードをダウンロードして、
それをどうにか弾けるくらいまでには
漕ぎ着けたいな、と思う。

息子が木琴を引っ張り出して来たので
木琴もポロポロしてみた。

楽器の音はやはり良い。

あと欲しいのはアフリカ太鼓。
前に何度か代々木公園で大勢で叩いてる
のを聞いてから音に魅了されて、欲しい。


今週は2週間ぶりくらいに仕事にいったが、
相変わらずオーナーがカリカリしていたが、
さすがに物に当たったりはしていなかった(笑)
が、私が休んでいた間に起こったありとあらゆる
トラブル話を披露してくれて、
ドーンと引きながらたまった仕事を片付けた。
私がちょうど帰る頃に、
wifiがつながらないとパニクり奔走していたが、
その後ITをお願いしている会社を呼びつけ、
そこから又トラブったらしく、図書館に向かう
途中で携帯に電話がかかって来た。

IT会社は、
「ケーブルがないですから、そりゃ繋がらないですよ」
オーナー、
「ケーブルはいらないやつしか抜いてないからwifiには関係ない!」
と言い張ったらしく、私に後援を求められて困った、、、
帰り際、横目に5、6本ケーブル引っこ抜いてるのを見て、
あの中に使ってるケーブルがあるんだろうなあ、
と予想していたが...bingo!

でも、まあ、週2だし、とりあえず続けられるうちは
細々とやって
調子みるかな〜とも久々のせいか思う余裕がでたりした。

他によい仕事があれば、また、それはその時考えることにして。

秋の夜長、一昨日はひさびさに友達と近所でご飯を食べた。
彼女とは私が新卒で入った会社で部署が一緒
だったのだが、
その会社は私の前の上司2人を含め、
他の人もかなり人数未だ細々と連絡をとっていて、
たまに集まったりもしている。

肌寒くなった頃、なんとなく
「みんなどうしてるかな〜ひさびさ集まりたいな〜」
と思うのだが、 今年もそんな季節。

寒いのは嫌だけど、旧交を温めるには良い季節ですね〜

Every once in a while I take out my uklele
I purchased right before Koki was born and
try remembering the codes, but
soon I give up and put it back in a closet.

Last week when Koki and I went to return the books
to a public library, I found a uklele book on a shelf
and I brought it home.
So far, I managed to remember more codes than
before and this time I hope to pick a favorite song
and practice the codes until I can play without
a note.

I went back to work after one week and half absence
and the work place was as busy and crazy as ever
but it seemed like my days off paid off and
it was a lot easier. I guess I sort of could let go
some of the stress while I was resting at home.

Only twice a week, so I should be able to continue
although I hope to find a better work which will
make me feel
eager to work more than twice a week.

But I figured I don't necessarily need to set a day
to leave this work until I find something better.
I won't make myself feel too responsible about this
job but at the same time I won't rush myself to find
a next job.

On Friday night, Toru managed to come home early
(at 7:30pm, yes, that is considered early, for him..)
and so I went out to have dinner with my friend
who moved to my neighborhood about a year ago.
We went to a casual French restaurant in our neighbor-
hood which another friend of mine who lives nearby
recommended to me and the food and wine were both
nice.

Once in a while, it is nice to go out and enjoy the time
and food just for myself, with a good friend.

Good night.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー