事業税は支払い期日が明日いっぱい
とのことで、帰りインターを早めに
出て郵便局で支払いをしたため、
少し早めに息子の幼稚園最寄り駅に
到着。45分時間があいた!
と喜び勇み近くのスタバに入り
久々にホワイトラテなるものを頼み
一服中。
貴重、この45分。
仕事探しが趣味な私はまた良さそうな
求人をネットで見つけてしまい、
(2つ前のBlogでだましだましやる
ようなこと書いたのにね)
書類を送ったら明日面接になった。
自分で言うのもなんだが、
私は本当に書類で落とされない、
90%以上の確率で面接にはこぎつける
と思う。
さーて、どうなるかな、明日の面接。
乞うご期待!
I'm here at Starbucks with a White Latte
in front of me because I just found out
that I have 45 mintes to spare before I
pick up my bike to go pick up Koki
at his school.
I left my workplace half an hour early
to pay the company business tax on
behalf at a nearby post office.
45 minutes is so precious, I was going
to sit down and gaze out of a window
with my latte but all the furious laptop-
pers sitting around me are furious about me looking around (hey, I have no
interest
in peeking over on your screen!)
so I decide I just update my blog.
As you may know already that I enjoy?
looking at new job posts and this is
probably why I am a job hopper
(by now I admit that). Anyway, I found
a good looking job post on internet
(90% work done at home, a baby sitter
provided or fee covered if necessary)
by a start up IT company and so I
applied and I have an interview at 1pm
tomorrow.
I am proud of the fact that my resume
almost never gets tossed in a shredder
and I am 90% called in an interview I
apply.
Well, what's important is how everything
works out or not at the interviews.
Wish me luck!

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿