2013年12月5日木曜日

かけこみ、rush work


昨夜は追い焚きした熱っいお風呂に
入ってから寝たので寝付き抜群
だった。
やはり日本の冬はお風呂に限る。

今日は天狗が好きな息子のために
天狗がたくさんいるお寺にじぃじも
伴い、オニギリ握って行ってきた。

さすがの観光地も師走が迫ってか
人もそう多くなく、
途中通り抜けた八幡様もいつもより
閑散としていた。

お天気がよく、お寺の天辺は空気が
澄み渡りヒンヤリしていた。

実家に戻りゆっくりおやつ食べて、と
思っていてらガーッと仕事が入り、
息子との折り紙工作も片手間に。

夕飯後は社長が今晩国外に立つ間際の
かけこみ仕事で、
やっとのことでお風呂と寝かしつけを
済ませ、夜半にまた仕事。

明日は母のお友達の誕生会。
午前中息子を連れ予約したケーキを
取りに行く任務を仰せつかったので
そろそろ寝ます。

Last night hot bath was a good thinking.
The warmth put me into sleep fast.

Today was another beautiful sunny day.
I made lunch box for myself, Koki and 
my dad so we could go for a walk to a
big temple to see Tengu statues Koki
has been wanting to see.

Tengu: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tengu

Being December, my home town, 
which is always packed with tourists 
everywhere, had less people everywhere 
starting from the bus we took.

The temple was serene and had a crisp 
air surrounding especially high up 
where Tengu statues stood on a steep 
hill side.

We came back home all mellow and
I was to eat some snacks and have 
tea before I started folding Origami
paper with Koki,
but suddenly tons of emails and 
Txt messages started coming into 
my iPhone.

Back to reality and I barely had 
time to play with Koki ( my mom
plays with him real well) and 
enjoy the relaxing bath time with
Koki.

Counted only up to 10 in a hot 
tub and only read 1 book for him
in bed and I wax back to
business.

Tomorrow is my moms friend's 
birthday party and Koki and I have
a chore of picking up a cake 
in the morning,

so, good night.







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー