2013年12月10日火曜日

雨、rainy morning


今朝は雨。
保育園の送りが雨だとワサワサして面倒。
一度父母会だかで「駐車禁止」に決まったとこに
知らずに停めたら、お母さんの一人にちょっと高圧的に
注意されたので、それ以来そうゆうのが面倒で雨は鬼門(?)

父母会出ない私がいけなかったのか知らんが、
(仕事があるからしょーがないってのは一番の
NGワードらしいからもちろん言わなかったが)
その人はそれ以来かなり感じが悪く、
私の挨拶をスルーした後、他の人にすごく感じ
よく挨拶してみたり、
睨みきかせながら私の挨拶に答えてみたり、と
まあそれはそれはのご対応。

いつぶりだ、こうゆうの?
高校の時以来か?

しかし、
せっかく息子は保育園楽しそうなのにちょっとケチが
付いた感じで、

あーめんどくさっ

こうゆう母親間の小さな行き違いみたいのって
結構世の中にあるんだろうねー
まあ、私が気づいてないで理由は他にあるのかも
しれんが。

でも、まあ、私は周りに迎合してマジョリティーに
交じっていくタイプでもないので、万人に好かれる
必要もないかな、と思ってるから、
しょうがないのだろう。

子供が中学上がるくらいまでの我慢かな、
こうゆう面倒なことは。

ということで、迎えは歩いていこっと。


土曜夜に横浜に戻り、日曜は朝からIKEAで
キッチンの相談。結構かかって11時にスタート
終わったら13時半だった!

曇りがち 、クリスマス前、週末、とありIKEAは
それはもう混んでいた。
で、その後行った近くのららぽーとも。

そういや、今更だが、
秘密保護法案、強行可決...

毎日新聞やニュースで追い激怒しながら
何もアクションを起こさなかった自分にすごく
後悔。

阻止に向け自分も何か出来たのじゃないか...
阿部政権も駄目か...日本大丈夫か?

We are back in Yokohama from Saturday night.
On Sunday, we had an appointment with IKEA to
plan out our kitchen.
We started at 11am finished at 13:30.
I was amazed how Koki held up (of course, with
iPhone games tho...).

Today started out with rain and I had to but drive
Koki to his day care, which I try to avoid.

Unless you go way out in a countryside,
anywhere you go, parking is an issue here in Japan.
What is so strange is that although Koki's day care
is located in a small village with sparsely placed houses
and rice fields, parking space is limited even on streets.

Rice field (or vegetable field) owners complain and
limited the area we can park on streets! just because
it is along their fields or something.

I'd like to ride bicycle as much as possible
because of that and also there is one mother that is
in charge of looking after things after school and
help teachers at school (I guess they take turns to
do that role) and she assumingly got upset when I
parked in a spot where it was just recently taken out
from a parking spot for the school which I wasn't
aware because I did not attend the meeting they
decided that due to my work.

Anyway, I stay out of mother circle or whatever you call
it to stay out of unnecessary troubles and have been
successful in it so far, but this time
unexpectedly a trouble dropped from out of nowhere.

My theory is that
more mothers, more troubles,
because mothers are such subjective beings with children
and often lose objectivity. Of course, I am no exception
since I am also a mother, but I am fully aware of such
nature of being a mother and try to watch myself.

Some say it is only natural that mothers are subjective and
protective. But at the same time, social ability and balance
is also important if you are part of a society, I think.

I only hang out with friends who are balanced and can
stay objective and 
I am not at all a type who sacrifices her individuality
to blend in, so for some extent I will expect not everyone
to like me.

Well, now rain is subsiding, so I will walk to pick up Koki
at 2pm today. Finding an alternative solution always
alleviates your stress:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー