| Shibuya |
冬まっただ中!
今朝は雪もちらついていた。
こんなに寒いとつい出るのが億劫になる。
昨日も寒さで出なかったのでポトフで夕飯を済ませてしまった。
写真は週末買い物に出た渋谷でふと見たら都会!だった瞬間を
とらえたつもりが、そうでもなかった。
肉眼だと人、ネオン、車、の上に銀座線がスーッと入って来て、
なんか未来都市みたいに見えたんだけど。。。
写真を上手に撮るのって難しい。
ここ半年くらいで漠然と心に思い描いていたライフプランみたいな
ものが紆余曲折を経験し変化してきた。
人生とは予定外の出来事、軌道修正、新しい方向性を見出す、こと
の連続だが、特に30台後半にさしかかって毎月、毎年、次のステップ、
次のステップ、と目まぐるしく心象風景が変わっている気がする。
現代は結婚も遅いし、家族をもつこともそれにつれずれこんでるから、
30代、40代が人生の過渡期になってきてるのだろうか。
あわわわ、と次から次に押し寄せる出来事に翻弄されるわけだが、
40目前になってやっとそれぞれの出来事の因果関係を実感するように
なってきた。
そしてそれは、若い頃は自分が自分の意志で動かしているような
錯覚を起こしていたけど、今は因果関係で起こっている要素が
強いと思うようになってきた。
気づかなかったけれど本当は自分の奥底でガシっと握って
放せなかったBという課題が、Aが頓挫したことにより水面に上がって
きて気づくというようなこと。
きっかけをつくっていくのは自分だけれど、それがどう動いて行くかは
全体の大きな流れの一部のような気がする。
つくづく、生きるとは不思議なことですね〜
朝から哲学してしまった。
The picture is Shibuya.
When I saw the scene, it was very futuristic (this word sounds so obsolete) with people,
cars, neon and a train coming into the air, but as I cut out the scene in my iPhone camera,
it lost that feeling and touch.
Picture taking is always deceiving, very tricky.
But when it is done right (most of the time accidentally), it makes you happy.
My sort of like life plan has been sitting on a swing, with constant wind blow,
rain fall, sometimes snow fall, constantly changing over past few years.
Living 30s and 40s is I guess a chaos.
Of course, life is in your hands and you plan it for rainy days, but I am starting to realize
things happen for a reason and there is casuality between things that happen.
When I was younger, I used to think I make things happen because I desire them,
but as I experience more, I am starting to think I only find opportunity to start
something but the rest will flow into a bigger stream, where no human being can
control.
And if you try to go against that stream of yours, your life will be a tough one.
But if you are humble and see and realize that there is a bigger stream over your
reach and let that stream flow as it should, then your life will flow how it should.
Really, life is full of wonder and that is why it is so amazing.
Wow, very philosophic this morning.
Good day.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿