2013年2月2日土曜日

節分, beginning of spring


明日は節分、立春、暦では春の始まり。
まだまだ寒いけど、昔の人はそうやって長引く
厳しい寒さを乗り越えたのでしょうか。

息子の保育園は昨日が豆まき。
お面、豆入れまで作って前から楽しみにしていたのに
いざ当日の朝になると、
「鬼が恐いからいかない」

と言う。保育士さんには、
「家でお母さんを鬼から守らなきゃいけないから帰るね」

と言ったらしい。

どうひいき目に見ても守らなきゃタイプとはほど遠い母なのに。
子供って不思議。
それとも言い訳か?

こと仕事に関しては貧乏性な私は、
フリーの仕事にぽっかり穴があくと、
即座に穴埋め仕事を探してしまう。

ハローワークは下手な職業紹介会社より
仕事が転がっていて、特にパートの仕事は結構ある。
インターネットでも検索できるし、
働きたいお母さんをサポートすることに特化した
マザーズハローワークというものまである。

ハローワークを介して人を雇った会社には国から
謝礼金が出るシステムになっていて、
なかなかよく出来ていると思う。

こうゆう公共サービスを見るにつけ
日本はやはりまだまだ恵まれているほうだな、と実感する。

経済先行き不安(アベノミクスに期待する
向きもあるようだが未知数)、貧困層の拡大、若年層の縮小、
など問題が山積みではあるけど、
それでもやはり、だ。

そして、やはり東京にさえいれば仕事はある、と実感。

以前は年齢制限、子持ち差別の概念に恐れおののき
構えていたが、
実際動いてみると贅沢をいわなければ結構あるといのが
この数年なんどか求職活動してみた実感。

まだしばらくはなんとか働きつなげそうな気がして
ほっと一息。

仕事を完全に干されたら私は平常心を失うだろうと
思うから。

February 3rd is Setsubun when devils come and people throw
soy beans to drive them away yelling out "devils out, fortune in".
This is also the day spring begins on Japanese old calendar.

Koki was all looking foward to this bean throwing ceremony at
his day care taking place on Friday, but as he woke up,
he started saying he is afraid of the devils and don't want to
stay till the ceremony.

It was funny how he told his teachers,
"I need to be home to throw beans at devils coming to my home.
I need to be there to protect my mommy.".

Hmm, I am no where near the type of woman who needs to be
protected, but thanks son, it is brave of you.

I have a habit of taking an immediate action when it comes to
jobs.  As I have been spending more time reading, cleaning,
cooking etc. at home past several weeks,
I am starting to be impatient and worried.

Japanese government provides an employment service called
Hello Work (a strange name, this is so Japlish) which provides
an internet job search and a face to face job search service.

Many people take this public service very lightly, but it is
actually a very useful service.
Especially for part time workers, it is probably the most useful
job database.

Working and earning is not only a crucial factor in my life but
it also has become an important component of life which I
cannot imagine without.
I'd probably go crazy if I ever become 100% jobless.

To be myself and maintain peace of mind/ life balance
(insanity, other words), I need to be productive constantly.

Have a nice weekend and Setsubun.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー