![]() |
| Nice flyer design |
例年より長いはずのお正月休みも
終わってみるとあっという間。
昨日から平常通りの生活に。
年末に飛び込みで入った子供向けの
昆虫図鑑の翻訳。
漢字全てにルビ(ふりがな)をふり
昨夜納品したものの、
ソフトの違い&互換性がなくうまく
読み込むない、と今朝連絡がきた。
昼過ぎから急遽伯母宅にいったが
こちらのPCにもソフトがなく断念。
結局納品先が対応してくれることに
なってホッと一息。
その後、せっかく近くまで出向いたから、
と自由が丘へセールを見に。
と、たまに覗く好きなショップを覗いたら
セール価格でそこまでモコモコしない
ショート丈のダウンを発見。
一応ブルゾンタイプの真綿の上着も試したが
やはりダウンの暖かさに屈服。
昔母に、
ダウン=オシャレじゃない
とすり込まれた身としては少し屈辱だが
まあロング丈じゃないし
暖かさには変えられないし。。。
そしてウール+アンゴラの薄手だけど暖かい
セーターも購入。
この冬はこれでひとまず凌げそう。
オシャレの一番の要素は「若さ」でしょうか?
昔はあんなに暑がりだったのに。。。
A winter sale season usually starts on a new year's day (Jan 1st)
and ends around 2nd week of Jan here in Japan.
On a first day, people line up for hours to buy a Fukubukuro,
a lucky bag, which usually contains randomly selected clothes
with a big discounted price by apparel brand.
Then follows a regular winter sale.
The older, the colder you feel (except for menopause period).
I have been wanting to buy a warm down jacket for past few
years and finally yesterday I bought a nice down jacket with
a fur-like rimmed hood with30% off sales price, and also
a nice warm sheep wool x angora wool sweater, both from
this favorite brand of mine from France.
http://www.comptoirdescotonniers.com/fra/home.aspx
I first saw their shop in Paris few years ago and absolutely
loved their style, then it came to Tokyo the following year.
Since then I check in sometimes, but usually they are
too expensive, so I almost only shop during they are on
sale.
Indeed, Tokyo has almost everything you wish for....

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿