2012年12月7日金曜日

LES CREUSET

おでん
明日は私の両親、姉夫婦4人と姪っ子一人が
来て早めのクリスマスパーティーの予定が、
両親を皮切りに、義兄2人が風邪でダウン。

のため中止。

鶏肉焼くぞ!
と意気込みお肉屋さんに頼んでいたので、
断るのも悪いし、数を減らしてもらって、
持って帰ってローストチキンに。


魚焼きグリルで表面をカリッとさせた後、
じゃがいも、人参を敷いた上にのせル・クルーゼでロースト。

それにしてもル・クルーゼ。
以前も書いたと思うが、すごい。
普通の肉が極上に仕上がること間違いなし。

今回は以前書いた深鍋ではなく、最近早めのクリスマスプレゼント、
といって義母がプレゼントしてくれた浅型の鍋。

先々週はこれで豚バラ肉とキャベツを煮て、一昨日はおでんをやった。
冬はル・クルーゼ大活躍の我が家。

I just finished cooking chicken in a skillet type Les Creuset pan.
My mother in law gave me a big casserole pan last year and I take it
out once in a while when I roast meat or veges.

This year she gave me a skillet type pan and it's even greater than the
big pan.

Because it is heavy, it seems hard to handle, but this is why it cooks
so well.

An ordinary meat and veges come out as an extraordinary plate.

Today I cooked chicken because my parents and my sisters and
their husbands and a niece were all supposed to get together tomorrow.

Turns out my parents, both in law brothers sick.
Hopefully we can get together before end of year...

Koki is starting to receive Christmas gifts!!
Great season for kids... as parents' wallets become thinner...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー