2012年12月1日土曜日

ぱーてー, Friday night party


Baja Yaro! in Daikanyama
昨夜はひさびさにLAっぽいパーティーにいってきた。

以前書いた、私が仕事を手伝ってるカリフォルニア出身の
人が定期的に趣味で開催しているタコスイベント。
子連れもいて息子も楽しく遊んだ。

ロス仕込みの本物タコスをオリオンビールと食す。
小さめだけど2コ600円とリーズナブル、
趣味だからこの値段が可能?
美味しかった。また食べたい!

21時頃旦那も現れ、雑踏で全く聞こえないけど、
翻訳を手伝ったスライドショーを見、
旦那がタコスを食べ、
出て来たマリアーチバンドに圧倒され
息子不機嫌になったので帰って来た。

寒い外に出て旦那と、

ひさびさだね、こうゆうLAっぽいパーティー。。。

と今となれば遠いロスの日を思い出した夜だった。

We went to a tacos party Craig, a guy I help with translation sometimes
who's from California, runs every once in a while, it's his hobby,
serving home made tacos to people he knows.

Because my main purpose was to watch a slide of Mexico
I helped the translation work with, Koki and I left towards that,
starting from 9pm, bit late.

Party was at a small restaurant located in a basement of a concrete,
somewhat very Daikanyama (high fashion, high residence area of
Tokyo, only 20 min ride from our place yet very different atmosphere)
building.

I had a carnitas (pork) taco and a vege taco, 2 for 600 JPY (abtou $7),
not bad for Tokyo pricing. Very good tacos too.

Slideshow, I could not hear anything.... cuz everyone with drinks,
well, its a party, can't blame.

Toru showed up later, had tacos.
Koki was overwhelmed with a mariachi band which played in front of
us (pic above),
and we left for home.

Outside, putting our jackets on, Toru and I murmured,

that was so LA..., it's been a while since we were in that kind of party atmosphere,

we enjoyed the un-Japan yet very Tokyo in a way Friday night.


Have a nice weekend!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー