2012年7月13日金曜日

ぎろっぽん, Roppongi

遠くに見える*ぎろっぽん*

一昨日の2周年祝賀パーティーはこじんまりながら盛況。
おおせつかった司会のプレッシャー&慣れない7cmヒールの疲れ
から解き放たれ、ほっと一息、昨日は一日何もしなかった。

出席者は全部で32名、日本人と日本人以外の人との比率は
4:6位だったが、日本人以外のゲストの90%が日本語を
解し、脱帽。

しっかし、六本木って非日本ですね〜
2次会でいった六本木ヒルズのお膝元にあるカフェバーなど、
店員に日本人がいなかった。。。

いやはや、うちの近所と同じ東京とは思えない。

2次会で、オランダから来日しているクライアントとその秘書の
方(日本人)と話が盛り上がり、数年前に旦那が単身赴任していた
際遊びに行ったアムステルダムの話や、その他のヨーロッパの話を
聞いていたら、
私の中でここ数年、意図的に封印していた異邦人+治外法権生活
への慕情が沸き上がった。

「あなたみたいな人は、次はヨーロッパに住んでみるべきですよ」

というクライアントの言葉が心から離れない。。。

まあ、チャンスには常にオープンでいようとは思う。

The 2nd anniversary party of the company I work for right now wrapped up
successfully with 32 attendees, rather small but a warm party.

They party took place on the 51st floor of Roppongi Hills Club,
one of the finest executive membership club in Tokyo, which served a
great view of Tokyo,

yet being a MC and coordinator of the party (the host, my boss, was busy
greeting/ socializing with clients), 
I could not really enjoy the view.

Nijikai, after party, was given to those who are close to us and 10 people 
including the staff stayed.
I chatted with our important client from the Netherlands and his secretary
about Holland.  I told them how much I loved Amsterdam and wished I
could live there for few years.

Before I said goodbye, our client told me,

"A person like you should seek to live outside Japan for at least one more time
in your life, especially Europe if you never lived there."

Past several years, especially after I had Koki, 
I have been suppressing this kind of thought intentionally.
I don't know why, but for some reason, I felt I had to do it to settle down which
seems like a best solution for peace of mind.

But, after our client told me what he said,
I realize I still have a bit in myself which seeks for such opportunity,

therefore, I decided to let my mind be open about it.

Never know what the life brings.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー