2012年6月20日水曜日

台風一過 Typhoon #4


ぐちゅぐちゅ書いていたら台風が来て去って行った。
思い返すと、一昨年の春頃にも仕事復帰と保育園の待機でぐちゅぐちゅ書いていたら、
春一番が吹いて去って行った記憶がある。

学生時代に、「yukoは他人分析好きだよね。たまには自己分析したら」と自己分析ばかりしている女友達に言われた記憶があるが、幸か不幸か若いうちにそれをしなかったツケが回り30半ば過ぎてぐちゅぐちゅ書く人になったのかもしれませんね〜



でもさ、自分を知る、なんておこがましい、神じゃあるまいし。
他人が自分を映す良い鏡だと私は思います。まあ他人を分析し過ぎると勘違いや取り越し苦労になったりするので、ほどほどに、ですが。

今日は天気もいいし、気分がいいっす。

まあ、人間は考える葦ですから、今後もなにかキッカケがあると面倒臭い掘り下げをして、その都度ぐちゅるんでしょうが、そうやって成長するのでしょう。

あー来週の波乗りが楽しみだ〜
ふわふわーっと波に揺られ、海と自分の境目がなくなる感じ、懐かしい!!
勇気、体力、財力、時間さえあれば、平日ふらっと湘南へ一人でいったりしたいのですが。。。



海、メシ、睡眠、成長、それしかない生活。
地震の心配さえなければ実践したいっす。

都心は雑情報、雑念が渦巻いていて、シンプルな生活を貫くことが本当に至難の業。。。

齢38、まだまだ悩める年頃っすね〜



Typhoon #4 has come and gone up north, blowing and washing everything out of our city of Tokyo.
Since the start of the rain season, I have been a bit under the cloud, digging deeper into myself (sounds so cliche, yuck!).

Looking back, a similar pattern was seen 2 springs ago, when I was contemplating if I should come back to work or stay home, plus no vacancy at nursery schools in our district. I was sandwiched by so many factors in life. Then the first spring wind blew.

A friend in my college years once told me I was too interested in other people's thoughts and psychological patterns that I should focus more on myself to know better of myself or something.
No one will every really know what he or she is, I think. We just live, thats it.
They way I see myself when I hit a wall is to look at how I communicate/ relate with others to see the pattern of myself.  Others are perfect mirror of myself.

Well, thats that.
Today's perfectly sunny with high humidity and a hint of rising temperature towards afternoon.
A typical summer day in Tokyo.

I plan to go surfing next week!

Man is but a reed, the most feeble thing in nature;but he is a thinking reed. (by Blaise Pascal)




フォロワー