| 和食 Japanese dinner plate |
と思ったら今日はすっきりしたカリフォルニアのような夏日。
梅雨中うちのボスはロサンゼルスで逃避生活。
7月まで戻らないらしい。
身軽な独身は羨ましいばかりだ。
先月の健康診断の結果が届いた。
LDLコレステロール値、中性脂肪値が高い!!
経過観察とあるが、中性脂肪に関しては治療レベル?!と思うくらい高い。
バターが大好物な私は毎朝トーストにはバターたっぷり。
週末の息子とのベーカリー朝食では必ずクロワッサンにカフェラテ。
うちの母も以前は私と全く同様の食生活で60台で食生活の見直しを迫られていたが、
私はまだ30台。。。
でも、まだ子供も小さいし、メタボはご免なので急遽今週から食生活見直し。
朝はもちろん夜寝る前の食は重要。なのでここを重点的に見直し。
昨日:サーモンホイル焼き、マメ&コーンサラダ、蒸しキャベツのサラダ
今日:焼き&蒸し鶏のネギソースかけ、マメサラダ、ズッキーニとキャベツの塩炒め、切り干し大根
かなーり味気ないが、慣れるまでの勝負かしら。。。
ま、禁酒よりは楽かな、と自分を言い聞かせ騙し騙しやってきまーす。
Tokyo is now officially in a rain season.
From here until end of July at the longest... a gloomy season in a year.
My boss is off to LA to work all June, until half the rain season. Lucky him.
I wish I could bail but with a little guy and life to run, no chance.
Out of the blue, a sunny day comes, today.
Nice, dry sunny day, just like in California. I went to a grocery store to shop with flip flops and
a straw hat.
A health checkup's result came last week.
My cholesterol and neutral fat level were high, almost double the last year's.
It made me re-evaluate my diet.
I love butter, which is one of the major driving factors for a high cholesterol/ calorie diet.
Each morning, I have a toast and fruit with a cup of coffee, a toast with lots of butter.
On weekends, I go out with Koki for a breakfast at a nearby cafe which serves good croissant,
with a cup of latte.
My mom was the same until she hit 60s.
Her doctor told her to look over and change her diet to lower her cholesterol.
Now she eats healthy, mostly traditional Japanese dishes.
I started doing the same from this week:
(Less butter on my toast in the morning and a major recipe change for dinner, below)
Yesterday: Foil baked salmon (with a hint of olive oil, salt & pepper), soy bean and corn salad, steamed cabbage salad with non cholesterol dressing
Today: Steamed chicken with green onion sauce (sauteed in sesame oil), soy bean salad, steamed then sauteed zucchini and cabbage, dried daikon radish cooked in soy sauce, mirin and water
I look forward to finding more good and healthy recipes.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿