![]() |
| LEGOLAND |
戦略を立てる人=経営者3名
戦略を立てるためのリサーチをする人=新卒3名とインターン2名+フリー1名
戦略後のコピーライティング=外注1名
が日本でローカルに活動する人員だが、みんなスペシャリストなので、それ以外の業務は基本全て私の業務、
ということが何を意味するのかということをやっと理解してきた私。
総務や社長秘書的な仕事は経験値があるので想定も対応も問題ないのだが、プロジェクトに紐づくフォーカスグループのアレンジの仕事だけは経験がない調整仕事なので今から少し不安。
でも、今の職場は「きつい!」と声を上げたらヘルプしてくれる人が大勢いる(と思う)から、焦らず、分からないことは臆せずすぐに聞いて、失敗したら謝りながら、覚えていこうと思う。
ブランディング、マーケティングという世界に無縁だった私だが、これまでいくつかの戦略会議に同席して、今て商品にきちんとした売るための理由や背景、売り手がなぜ売りたいのかという気持ちを消費者に真摯に届けようという姿勢がないと物が売れない時代なのだな、と感じる。
考えられないような低価格で食事を済ませられたり、びっくりするような値段で良質の衣服が手に入ったりする反面、付加価値で売るものには質だけではなく作り手の嘘のない姿勢や気持ちが問われる、そして消費者は欺けない、敏感に嗅ぎ取る時代に来てるから。
これは事業の進め方という点においてもそうだと思う。
心のない経営はみんな敏感に嗅ぎ取り、勇気のある人間から離れていく。
勇気が出ない、見越せない、嗅ぎ取れない人はではどうするのか。
切り捨てるのか、寄り添うのか、それとも別の方法があるのか…
ここを、ここ最近ずーっと前職Hさんと語っている。
今日もランチしながら話して、でも、8月には楽しいメンツだけで飲みたいねとも。
(私とエンジニアSさんは離職、彼女とデザイナーSさんは在留組)
切り捨てた45の私…
切り捨てず、でも寄り添うのも違うと模索する31のHさん…
結果、私は切り捨てたことによって申し訳なさと後ろ髪引かれ感を拭えずに引きずったままなのだけど、ここに来て、あえて中にいない外野として援軍することもできるのかな、などと思い始めている。
いつか答えが出るかな。
私が一時的でも気持ちをシェアした人たちみんなが幸せになれる日がくるかな。
ゆっくりでもいいから、見届けたい。
My new work is slowly picking up.
Started out as a simple admin organizing and improving the office environment with hand towel paper instead of towel, legitimate recycle and trash system etc.
Last week saw several secretarial tasks which I excel at (as long as I get along with whom I assist).
This week, the core part of my role in this workplace started, organizing what's called focus groups. This is a method of marketing strategy.
I am slowly being handed over the vendor list etc. from the researchers who have been doing the job.
Branding and marketing is all new to me and I often find myself awed but at the same time excited sitting in a strategy meeting for clients who come to our firm to improve their sales basically (or improve their brand image).
This task along with many other miscellaneous and adhoc tasks on my plate, I am bit worried how everything plays out, but I decided that whatever happens, I will hang in there to learn this new role and grow into it, and hopefully become something else out of it.
I am not pressuring myself this time.
Life has its own turn, never know, so, but ready to give it a try and take it slowly to make it last as long as it can.
My previous job.
A myth. I still cannot figure out what my past 6 months at that start-up was all about.
As much as I was happy leaving that company, my mind still stays with many of the staff I shared intimate time with in that zoo-like work environment.
At some point, especially in the beginning when business still seemed upgoing, the vibe was there and everyone was energetic.
In the end, I had to cut it off and I am still not over the fact that I cut them off, those who relied on me.
I became really close with one of the staff that still works there and she came over my house last Saturday to chat.
She almost cut it off herself, but anyhow decided to hang in there.
We have been constantly communicating with each other how the work environment and relationship can be improved at her current work place ( my previous) and the converstaion is still goingon .
Today we had lunch together. About her colleague who is without thinking contributing more than she should to her boss who on the surface pretends he cares but in reality he only cares for himself, which cannot be helped because he is still young and he himself needs to be trained...
Her strategy at this point, to not be pulled in for emotional issues but focus on improving the work schedule or environment which eventually (hoepfully) will improve everyone's mental status.
My strategy, stop feeling bad about moving on. Instead, try to be an external channel for those I care that work inside with outside perspective (plus inside experience.
I really do hope one day, we can all be happy.
Even a long run, I would like to see that happen, to all of those who I give my heart to.
Cheers.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿