2018年9月26日水曜日

祭り、秋の始まり、matsuri, an autumn festival


先々週末はこのあたりの八幡様のお祭り。
今年も上の子は友達と神輿をかついで、下の子は今年初めて山車に連なった。
2日間とも天候に恵まれ、2日目の夜は八幡様の夜店で大阪焼きを食べたり、
射的や輪投げをしたりして秋の夜を楽しんだ。

心機一転の秋。
動き始めると物事が予想だにしないあらゆる方向に動き出し、自分の頭の中も
つられてあらぬ方向にベクトルが動きだすので、面白い。
人生は多様だ。
というか、リスクを楽しめるのであれば多様にできる。どこにいても。

先週いっぱいで解き放たれた今は、先月あたりから種をまきだした縁が実り
だし、芽になったほんの一握りの機会を吟味中。
前回より確実に芽が出なくなってきたが、それさえも焦るより楽しみたい。

子供を持つまでは計画性ゼロ、ノープランできて
未だにその片鱗が残るものの、私も人の親。
ちょっと現実眼鏡をかけてソロバンをはじかなければいけない時期も来たようで
かあちゃん真面目ハットを少しかぶってみようかと思い始めた。


計画性。新しい。

ちょっと身に着ける方向で動いてみようかな。面倒がらずに。

Two weekends ago was a festival in our neighborhood.
5 shrines marched around our neighborhood and celebrated
for another year of prosperity (used to be in farming).
Koki joned in carrying one of mikoshis with his friends on
both days where Hiroto only joine the 2nd day, not mikoshi
but dashi (festival car). He is too small to carry a mikoshi.

I am free once again.
Meeting new people and continue supporting people run
things/business in Tokyo as usual.

As much as I like being free, I start to realize there are points
in life that requires me to be steadily going. I felt this strongly
through a conversation with Koki yesterday.
Like any parent, I want best for my children and I wan to be
supportive to them 120%.

We will see how things play out in next few weeks.

Cheers.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー