2018年5月25日金曜日

金午、Friday afternoon

Spiderman vs. ??man
今週からスタートの外勤で少し疲れ気味。
運動のためなるべく徒歩通勤を心がけているが、昨日自転車でいったら15分くらいで職場に着いてしまい、その楽さにすでに心が折れそう…
 一昨年の冬派遣先が恵比寿でさえ近いと思っていたが、今はもっと近い、しかも恵比寿のように坂がないので◎

職場は80%外国人環境、私がアシストする社長はも外国人(日本語話さない)。

月曜は午前ソーシャルメディア会社の仕事を片付けて、午後はひさびさにジャックの仕事でミーティング同席・通訳。相手が中国の会社で、中国人の社長→秘書→私→ジャック、でも社長が英語が結構できて途中から社長→ジャックになったりして会話が大変だった。外野も二人いて、まとまり悪くあっという間に3時間くらいたってしまい、私は時計と睨めっこで、下のお迎えギリギリになった時点で、

お話の途中失礼いたします…

といってダッシュで帰ってきた。結局そのお客さんから依頼は来なかった模様。

今日も在宅ワーク日。
午前は、3月末決算だったジャックの会社の法人税納付のための経費やら諸々の税理士からの質問を整理するために、ジャックとうちの近所のタリーズで作業。午後戻ってカメラマンから朝6時にLINEで来てた取材候補先に端から連絡し、一件決定(来週金曜)。お、今もう一件メールで返事が来た様子だぞ。

この取材取り付けを含む営業仕事を引き継ぐべく入った若い男の子が、相変わらずあまりアテにならず、外勤の日にも結局かなり私が対応してるのだが、
ここでいっちょ他に探すか、とカメラマンと話している。

今の外勤の会社が軌道にのれば、ソーシャルメディア会社の方は手伝えなくなるかもしれないな~と思う今日この頃。

明日は上の子の運動会!

I started my new job, out of home, 3 days a week, this week.
I went Tues to Thurs, and though only 4-5- hours a day, I got pretty exhausted.
I meant to just relax and kick back today but as it turns out Jack's accountant needs financial information from him which I had to meet him this morning at a nearby cafe to sort out (and chat a bit), then came home, had lunch, had a list of venus from the cameraman of a social media company in Europe to contact, I jumped on my PC without thinking much.
I realize I could have just told him, I am off today! but my brain works like an army, I get an order, I act...

My new job is good so far.
I get along with my new boss, he seems to be easy going, just as any other ex bosses I have supported in the past (including Jack i currently still assist from home). This relieves me a lot. Personal assistant job is mostly depends on his or her mood, so.
The other good thing about is it that it is 30 minutes walk from home, 15 minutes bicycle ride. So easy to get to. Another relief factor, especially after 311 earthquake, I have been very nervous about being away from my kids. So perfect.

I am starting to think it maybe too much of a work load for me to continue all the job I have on my plate right now. I may need to ask the cameraman to really look for another assistant for him. A fresh out of college bilingual guy who started with us in January is still not showing coutability. He is sort of a flake. He sometimes goes missing in action, although he kept all big promises.
Both cameraman and I are not sure how much longer we should give this young guy a chance.

For me, it my new job really picks up, I probably start wanting to focus just on it, so likely start feeling like I want to drop this social media company off my list (I could already see this coming...).

Question is, how do we find a bilingual person with work experience & countable that is willing to work on part time basis..

Have a great weekend!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー