今週から真夏のような日に後戻り。
でもまだ5月で湿気はなく、風はさわやかで一番よい季節♪
5年ごとの運転免許更新に月曜都庁までいってきた。
3年前に時間指定で通過禁止の道にまがってしまい減点されたのでゴールド返上で、1時間の交通講習。偶然仲良しのMaikoさんも更新に来ていて講習も一緒だったので、帰りに新宿でランチして帰ってきた。
免許は写真を更新するので、5年ごとに年取ったなと実感するわけだが、今回のステップアップ?はなかなか大きかった。目に見えて加齢…わかっちゃいるけどショック。
下を産んでからずーっと気になっているぎっくり腰クセと代謝低下。
ぶつぶつぶつぶつ言うだけで何もしないで早2年。
GW終わりにやっと、け寝る前ウォーキングを始めた。
(最低速歩で20分x週3)
これが定着したらワークアウトを始めたい。筋肉を付けて体のメンテ。
年取ると顔回りの肉がたるむとは聞いていたが、お風呂でマッサージが必須ですな。
5年、振り返ると2013年は夏に横浜に一時的に越した年か。
上の子は幼稚園の年少で、途中から里山のどろんこ保育園に入れてもらい、私は広尾にあるインターナショナルスクールにカナダ人オーナーの手伝いに不定期で行ってた頃。
今思うと随分前に感じるけど、まだあれから5年か。
家はマンションから戸建てに変わり、子供は一人増えたのに、私のワークスタイルだけ変わらないという…これは由々しき問題である。
なんて言いながらのらりくらりと2年半。
明日から新しいお勤め仕事スタート。
歩いて30分の5年まえとは別のインター、タスクはまたもや外国人オーナーの秘書的な内容。
細々とローキーに続けられますように(祈)
保育園お迎えいってきます。
I went to Tokyo Metropolitan Government office building to renew my driver's license. It comes every 5 years, when I also update my ID photo on it, which makes me realize I am aging...
5 years ago from now was 2013.
2013 was the year we sold our apartment and moved to Yokohama for our new house to be put up. Koki was in the 1st grade at his kindergarten school but in summer he entered in a small nursery school in a small farmer village in Yokohama and spent almost 1 year running around bare feet catching insects, swimming in a much being a carefree kid until we moved back to Tokyo in the summer of 2014.
2013 I was helping out Rochelle run a small international school in Hiroo on part time basis. Back then, my dad was still not so sick so he would take a walk with me and Koki to a temple when we went down to Kamakura to stay with my parents.
Memories. 5 years seems so long but I realize I have done so much, including a second biggest event in my life, give birth to Hiroto who is now 2 and half.
A new house with new mortgage (of course longer too...) and another child, but my work style has not changed from 5 years ago.
Uh huh, this is the problem!
And that is why I am starting a new non freelance work from tomorrow.
Luckily, 30 minutes walk from my house which gives me a perfect opportunity to exercise and at the same time to earn more income.
The other issue that has been on my mind after I gave my 2nd birth, luck of exercise.
I finally pushed myself to do a walking before bed, a speed walking for 15 to 20 minutes, minimum 3 days a week.
After this becomes a routine, I would like to start working out to tone my body to awake my sleeping muscle.
Off to pick up Hiroto now.
Bye for now.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿