2018年1月7日日曜日

Happy New Year!


あけましておめでとうございます。
今年もどうぞよろしくお願いいたします。
Happy New Year!
I hope this year will be a healthful, joyful and successful year for you.

29日からお休みに入り8日までの長いお休みも余すところ2日!
Our long winter holiday started out on 29th but will be over in 2 days.

年明けは元旦に旦那の実家、2日は私の実家にいって新年のあいさつをしてきた。
On the new year day, we went to see Toru's parents and on 2nd, we went to see my parents and families. It is our custom every year.

昨日は前から子供を連れて行こうと思っていた「こどもの湯」にいくたスカイツリー&ソラマチに行ってきた。曇りだったのでスカイツリーには昇らなかったけど、下から見るだけでも十分綺麗だった。
Yesterday, we took a subway out to Sky Tree and Solamachi in Oshiage for the first time. This is the tallest tower in Japan, making the old Tokyo Tower the 2nd.

ソラマチの中は予想外に結構ショップが入っていて、そこここで初売りバーゲンをしていて、旦那はちょこちょこ見ていたが、私はしょっぱなから諦め子守りに徹した。
ここ数年アップデートしていないワードローブがそろそろ限界なので、今年は初売りでもでかけようかな~と思っていたが、結局いかなそう。
I wanted to go to a new year sale to update my wardrobe which is becoming outdated and some clothes are nearing their life cycle, but with Hiroto wanting to run around, touch everything he sees, I gave up on the idea.

気づいたらすっかりファッション難民。どこからアップデートしたものか、しばしリサーチが必要そう…
I realize I have become a fashion refugee, I have been away from it for a while, my fashion library needs some research.

今年は少しシフトダウンし、仕事や将来のことも大切ではあるけれど、もう少し家族や自分のことを顧みるようにしたいなと思ってます。これまでは、焦りから空回りすることが多かったけど、結局同じところに戻ってくることが分かったし、その結果大したものも積み上がらず自分が消耗することのほうが多かったから、今年はそろそろじっくりと考えたり、必要以上に動き回らない自分を保つことを始める年にしたいです。
I hope to shift down on my life pace this year and focus more on myself and my family this year. Always felt out of haste and never sat down and thought for a while. Always jumped on a decision. I realize this has become a pattern which always puts me back to the same point, where I was. Want to move away from that pattern this year and let a thought sit around to naturally lead a way out, saving my energy, time and everyone elses time. 
I aim to be more deliberate and stable this year, moving away from dynamics and drama.

今年もよろしくどうぞ

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー