2017年12月8日金曜日

Weekend is here!  1週間おつかれさま


ジャックは11月末からハワイ→カリフォルニア(仕事)で不在。
ソーシャルメディアの方は先月撮りだめた動画が山積みで保留。
と、今月に入り仕事が急ブレーキ。
自営業はこれだから困る…

まあ、そう言っていても始まらないので、
せっかく時間も空いたしバタバタしているときにできない市場リサーチ、問い合わせ、これまであまり行かなかった撮影の立ち会いに出かけてみることにした。


今週は水、木、金と3本撮影が入っていたので、水、木と立ち合うことに。

水は台湾のタピオカティーのお店、THE ALLEY LUJIAOXIANG 表参道店。
運営している会社の広報の女性もすごく感じがよく、終始和やかに撮影が進み、午前10時過ぎには終わったので、その足ですぐ近くにある3カ月に一回甲状腺の数値を測りに行っている病院へ5カ月ぶりくらいに行った。数値正常。帰宅。
命に別状はない病気だからついつい足が遠のいてしまうし、薬を飲むのもたまに忘れてしまう。

木曜の昨日は、昼過ぎに物の引き渡しで昔の同僚ダリルに目黒で会い、6年ぶりの再会に大興奮!!ハワイ出身のダリルとハワイ大好きの私は馬がすごく合い、恵比寿で働いてた数年はよくランチいったり飲みいったりしてたよな~とすごく懐かしくなった。あの頃同じ職場で働いてた皆さんはどうしているのだろうか。
渋谷でダリルが降り、私はそのまま新宿の撮影の立ち会い予定だったので新宿へ。のはずが、撮影先の店長さんが二日酔いなのかなんだか恐ろしく機嫌が悪く全くやる気がないので、カメラマンと相談し、先方に丁寧にお断りして急遽取材キャンセル。

カメラマンから以前、渋谷のとあるバーのマスターが態度が悪いから帰ってきた、と電話があって諭したことがあったのだが、目の当たりにして初めて「こりゃないよな」と実感。
前の渋谷のバーの時は私はその場におらず、まずはカメラマンから怒りの電話、その後バーのマスターから苦情の電話が入ったのだが、マスターの話とカメラマンの話を総合し、おぼっちゃま育ちで短期なカメラマンの非だと私は独断しし諭したのだが、今となれば決めてかかって申し訳なかったのかな、と思う。
なんでも実体験してみないと、わからないよなぁ。

ソーシャルメディア会社のために日本でソーシャルメディアマーケティングを専門にする代理店を探している。すでに5社くらい問い合わせて実際返事があったのは1社。そこが「これ」と紹介してきたプロジェクトがガールズショーで、なかなか露出系なので社長に相談したら、やはりtoo edgyということでNG。
先方には「また次の機会にぜひ」というような返事を英語で社長に書いてもらって送ったのだが、はてさて次は一体あるのかどうか…

世の営業電話をかける営業マンの気持ちが痛いほどわかる今日この頃です…

Suddenly my work pace slowed down from this month with Jack being back in California and the other social media company being too busy with editing, uploading the videos the cameraman in Japan and in other Asian countries shot.

I decided to take this time to sit in and observe a video shooting the cameraman usually does 3-4 times a week for our Facebook.
On Wednesday, I scheduled him one at THE ALLEY LUJIAOXIANG in Omotesando, a tapioca tea place from Taiwan. We started out at 9AM and wrapped up around 10:15.
Yesterday, we were scheduled to shoot a bar with a wrestling theme in Shinjuku but the manager was in a bad mood looking like he just woke up. Our camera man was upset the minute this manager spoke one word (and he was rude). I asked the camera man to hold his horse (by eye contact) and tried to communicate with the manager a bit more but after a few minutes, I called it a wrap (without doing anything).
After all, we do not want to work with anyone who is not happy working with us, so.

Nice thing about yesterday was I got to see Darryl in Meguro whom I had not seen for 6 years!!
We have been living, working within a same area (central Tokyo) but have not been up to meet up last 6 years. Cannot believe it. 6 years...
We used to work in a same company, he in multimedia I in design. We used to talk about Hawai'i all the time since he is from there, I (and my families) love so much about there. 

I have been searching and searching online to see if anyone out there who specializes in social media marketing here in Tokyo who could tie up with us. I made 5 inquires, out of which one has gotten back to us, but the project they introduced to us was too provocative a content for our fanbase and so we had to politely reply and say "maybe next time".

I call up so many places nowdays that I now fully understand the feeling and stress of those sales people who make cold calls.
Fun part of it is when things all come together and become a really good project.

Cheers and have a great weekend.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー