2017年10月3日火曜日

秋 autumn


書こう書こうと思いながら、あっという間に10月。
去年の今頃なにしてたかな~と去年のブログを見たら、今と変わり映えなし。
仕事から仕事へのホッピング中でした(汗)

そして今、も。

8月末から開始した派遣がそもそも週3日なのに、その3日でさえ暇で、
10月の契約更新は断ったんだけど、結果的にもう一人のフルタイムの派遣の
人でまかなえるだろうという判断になったらしく、
私の後任はとらなかったらしい。

場所は品川だし、人も慣れればそう悪くないし、結構よかったんだけどね。
あ、でも、少し子供の理由で病欠を言い出しにくくはあったかな…

9月の時短就労中も継続的にジャックのとことイギリスのソーシャルメディアの
会社の仕事は来ていたので、昼休みや途中休みなどを縫ってちょこちょこ仕事
をし、お休みの2日でまとめて作業をしたりしていたが、
なんせ依頼ベースなので全然ボリュームがまとまらず。

結局、また別の仕事探すかな~という悪循環。
ま、在宅就労はそもそもジャグリングみたいなもんですな。

最近ちょこちょこ見てるWantedlyでよさそうな募集が出たのでエントリしてみたら、
会って話しましょう、ということになったので近々会いに行くことに。
WantedlyはFacebook日本の立ち上げメンバーの一人だった女性が始めた求人
サイトなのだけど、すごく良くできている。
これまでの人紹介=金儲け、という感じとは一線を画していて、
人と人をつなげる、というコンセプトなので面白い。
私はしていないが、Facebookから連携もできるらしい。
ソニーなんかもここで求人集めたりしていて、なかなか画期的。 
(一部、募集を出す会社側からは文句も出ているといううわさもあり)
https://www.wantedly.com/ 

日曜はひさびさに海にいって、義理の妹の旦那さんのボード(fanboard)で鵠沼に入って
みたが、ぜんっぜんキャッチできず…ただでさえパドル力落ちているのに、
波が大きくてスネ(!!湘南サイズ!!)じゃあ、
そりゃ乗れるわけないよなあ…

自分の盗られたボードは出てきそうもないし、
本当にそろそろロングボードデビューかなあ。

あーやっぱり稼がなければ

I realize we entered October. 
It was a month ago I last updated this blog.
I went to read my blog from a year ago, I am almost at a same place as now. 
No progress?
It feels like nothing much has changed since then.
Only difference is I am one year older and that UK social net media company
was added to my client list on top of Jack.

From 8./28 to 9/29, I was working for a company in Shinagawa on contract basis
but during this 1 month, I had almost no job but and was so bored, therefore,
so I ended up not extending my contract in October.
It turns out that they did not fill up the head count with someone else, they must
have realized that I was doing almost nothing but internet while I were there.

I found a bilingual part time position posted on a job search website called
Wantedly.com. This service is run by an ex facebook Japan personnel who also
worked at Goldman Sachs prior to her Facebook Japan launch career.
In Wantedly.com, many start ups list their jobs including many remote work
opportunities and part time opportunities so it is actually perfect for a person 
like me.
I got contacted by the company wanting to see me to discuss possibilities for
this bilingual position, so probably sometime this week or next week, I will
visit their office near Tokyo Tower (again) which is one train line ride by 25 minutes
or so from my house.

On Sunday, we went to Kugenuma Beach, our regular spot with a surfboard
borrowed from Toru's sister's husband in Hong Kong (they left their boards at
Toru's parents house when they moved to HK).

You will be surprised to hear this,
the surf was shin high at set, yes "shin" high!!!!
And there were at least 30 to 40 people out there paddling on their long boards
some with shorter boards to catch for a quick 20 seconds or so.
You are probably thinking that is so pathetic!
But, we Shonan surfers are used to this and just very happy to be in the water
(I guess...).

Since our stolen boards cannot be located anywhere, maybe it is about time
we bought a long board.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー