| Munching on a hamburger, Kapiolani Park. |
学校がとうとう始まり、私の新しい仕事も始まり、季節は気づけば秋。
今年は夏がないまま秋になってしまい寂しいばかり。その時はつらいけど、やはり夏は暑くならないとだめだなと実感。
仕事初日前日から下の息子が熱を出し、急遽だんなが有給。かかりつけの小児科でヘルパンギーナ感染がわかる。そこから、だんなと代わる代わるお休みしてやっとこさ金曜日に保育園に戻ったと思ったら、又土曜の夜あたりから微熱。今朝また診てもらったら喉が少し赤いけど鼻水も胸の音正常。ウィルステストも陰性で、風邪のよう。お昼寝後もまだ熱は下がらず明日仕事お休み(私)。というか、水曜日と交換。週3日の契約なのでシフトシャッフルで対応。あとは明日熱が下がるかどうか。下がらなければもう一日休み、木曜は毎週の会議があるのでだんなが最悪また有給。
旦那の会社はその辺に理解があり、休めない、ということはほとんどないので(仕事のスケジュールで無理というのはたまにあるが)助かる。
共働きは近くに親がいるか、両方ともフレキシブルな職場環境じゃないと無理。
だから私は時短・派遣を選んでいるわけだが、どうも今回の派遣先は子持ちがなんたるというのがイマイチわかってない感満載。入って2日目から私の契約就労時間(16時)無視の17時~のミーティングに参加させられ、しかも来週以降も他のメンバーのスケジュールによりこれまた毎週木曜のMTGは16時スタートに設定された…。16時は確定ですか?と恐る恐るPMに聞いたら、「ですね!」と返されてしまったので、木曜だけ毎週1時間残業確定。
しかし、こんなんで、11月・12月のプロジェクト過渡期は一体どうなるのだろうか、と一抹の不安を覚え、初回のMTGでPMに「大丈夫でしょうか?」と相談したのだが、在宅から対応してもOK・やってみましょう!と言われたので、ひとまずやってみること。
あら、もうすぐ24時。寝ます。おやすみなさい。
Autumn cold rain past few nights.
Summer never came to Tokyo this year. It's been chilly and cloudy through all August except for one hot summery day in the last week of August. I realize no matter how severe it is, summer must be hot. It is just so sad not to have a summery summer.
School started, so did my new work, from last Monday.
I managed to go 3 days a week last week to my new job with Toru taking 2 paid holidays, due to Hiroto catching herpangina virus which caused severe sore throat and high fever. He went back to his nursery school on Friday but in the evening of Saturday, mild fever came back again.
We went to see his doctor this morning and she told me his throat is red but not so bad, no postiive result from virus check so maybe a minor cold.
I emailed and requested a sick leave a few minutes ago.
Will stay home with him tomorrow.
The new work turns out pretty demanding. I had to stay overtime (2 hours) on last Thursday to attend a weekly meeting which was originally scheduled at 4pm. 4pm is my leave time... I asked the project manager if they could reschedule the meeting earlier but on Thursday full time employee members have another meeting right before it, so no chance.
I thought about leaving at 4pm regardless but since this is the only chance to catch up on the project which is already half way through, I decided to stay (texted Toru who was home with Hiroto).
That night, I left office at 6:10PM, literally rushing out.
I stopped by a highend grocery store which is located in the basement of a nearby train station building., bought some ready made Chinese deli dishes plus 2 bags of Chinese noodle, got on a packed 6:35pm train, struggled to get out at a transit station. Rushed down stairs to catch a subway, only to find out a train delay. Got home at 7pm, started cooking.
This is why I am never going back full time.
That is just not a way to live a life.
Good night.
共働きは近くに親がいるか、両方ともフレキシブルな職場環境じゃないと無理。
だから私は時短・派遣を選んでいるわけだが、どうも今回の派遣先は子持ちがなんたるというのがイマイチわかってない感満載。入って2日目から私の契約就労時間(16時)無視の17時~のミーティングに参加させられ、しかも来週以降も他のメンバーのスケジュールによりこれまた毎週木曜のMTGは16時スタートに設定された…。16時は確定ですか?と恐る恐るPMに聞いたら、「ですね!」と返されてしまったので、木曜だけ毎週1時間残業確定。
しかし、こんなんで、11月・12月のプロジェクト過渡期は一体どうなるのだろうか、と一抹の不安を覚え、初回のMTGでPMに「大丈夫でしょうか?」と相談したのだが、在宅から対応してもOK・やってみましょう!と言われたので、ひとまずやってみること。
あら、もうすぐ24時。寝ます。おやすみなさい。
Autumn cold rain past few nights.
Summer never came to Tokyo this year. It's been chilly and cloudy through all August except for one hot summery day in the last week of August. I realize no matter how severe it is, summer must be hot. It is just so sad not to have a summery summer.
School started, so did my new work, from last Monday.
I managed to go 3 days a week last week to my new job with Toru taking 2 paid holidays, due to Hiroto catching herpangina virus which caused severe sore throat and high fever. He went back to his nursery school on Friday but in the evening of Saturday, mild fever came back again.
We went to see his doctor this morning and she told me his throat is red but not so bad, no postiive result from virus check so maybe a minor cold.
I emailed and requested a sick leave a few minutes ago.
Will stay home with him tomorrow.
The new work turns out pretty demanding. I had to stay overtime (2 hours) on last Thursday to attend a weekly meeting which was originally scheduled at 4pm. 4pm is my leave time... I asked the project manager if they could reschedule the meeting earlier but on Thursday full time employee members have another meeting right before it, so no chance.
I thought about leaving at 4pm regardless but since this is the only chance to catch up on the project which is already half way through, I decided to stay (texted Toru who was home with Hiroto).
That night, I left office at 6:10PM, literally rushing out.
I stopped by a highend grocery store which is located in the basement of a nearby train station building., bought some ready made Chinese deli dishes plus 2 bags of Chinese noodle, got on a packed 6:35pm train, struggled to get out at a transit station. Rushed down stairs to catch a subway, only to find out a train delay. Got home at 7pm, started cooking.
This is why I am never going back full time.
That is just not a way to live a life.
Good night.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿