都心での育児、仕事、日々のこと、自分の感じたことを気ままにつづってます
Writing about parenthood, work, and life in central Tokyo.
2016年11月18日金曜日
低糖復活、low carb diet once again
旦那の健康診断結果が戻って来て、いつの間にか本棚に追いやれていた本を引っ張り出して来た。
そう、またもや低糖生活スタート。
旦那以外誰も血糖値が高い人はファミリーにいないのに、健康診断ごとに数値がじわじわ上がっているらしい。
血糖値といえば大のお酒好きだった(今は飲まない)父が昔玉ねぎやら怪しい錠剤やら飲んでたなーと思い出した。あの頃うちの父はおそらく50代だったか、うちの旦那はまだ40代だし、うちの父みたいに大酒も飲まないし、やはり体質かな。
白米は食べない、ビールは糖質オフ、お菓子も気をつけて食べないようにしている気がしていたが、息子に、そお?結構食べてるよ、と言われていた 笑
よくよく考えると、休みの日のドーナツとかケーキとか、シナボン、食べてるかもね。
料理を作る身としては、この低糖ってやつはエンゲル係数が上がるのと、レシピに工夫が必要なのでちょっと厄介なのだが、血糖はまずいので対策を練ることに。
前回は結果を知るやいなや、本やら大豆粉やら買い込んでいっきに頑張り過ぎ定着しなかったので、今回は地味に確実にやろうと、
ひとまず砂糖をラカントに置き換え、パンは全粒粉の食パンかドイツパンのような茶色い固いタイプのパンに変えた。
私と息子はオーストラリアのtimtamという超甘チョコクッキーにはまっているのだが、ちょうど良い機会なので、しばらくtimtamはお休みすることに。
ゆくゆくは玄米、雑穀米、とずーーーっと思ってるのだが、毎年この新米の美味しい季節になると全く心が折れる。ま、毎日じゃなくてもいいから、たまにやるかな。
話変わって、今朝の面接。
うちからドアツードアで30分以内にある、駅直結の40階建てビルの20ン階に入る外資コスメの大手。全体的に白でまとめられていたが、通される間の通路は淡い紫色のライティングが施されていて不思議な空間だった。
あれって何かカラーセラピー的な理由があるのかしら。
会議室に入ると全身黒に包まれた身綺麗な女性が2人いて、まずは私が自分の経歴説明。
しかし、説明しながら、
これまでこれ何回やったかなー
私の経歴長過ぎるよなー
と思ってしまった。
その後、それぞれの女性から各部署の仕事内容を説明され、質疑応答で、終始和やかに進み、10時きっかりに終了。
ちなみに全身黒、の理由はそのブランドのイメージカラーだからだそうで、派遣に関してはグレーくらいでもOKらしい。
女性2人のうち一人はマーケティング、もう一人は営業部とのことで、マーケの方がECサイト、SNSのコンテンツ管理・プランニング・提案、グローバルへの申請など。営業の方はグローバルから下りて来る各種資料の翻訳、トレイニングコンテンツのローカリゼーション、各種レポート作成、その他庶務、らしい。
女性2人はおそらく年は私と同じくらいだと思われ、お化粧がすごく上手で(コスメの会社だから当たり前か) 話を聞きながら見入ってしまった。
なんといっても英語とデザイン知識が活かせるというのが良い。
あとは大手、外資のスケール感もやはり良い。
小さい子供がいる話もしたが、そこもオールクリア。
派遣の営業マン曰く、早いと今日、遅くても来週月曜には結果が来るらしい。
先方から話がくれば、来週火曜の他社紹介の面接は断り、来なければ、そのまま来週火曜面接にいってみようと思ってる。
さーて、週末だ!
I had an interview with a global cosmetic company.
Their office was located inside a 44 story building that is connected to a subway building. As I got off a lift, their floor felt fashionable with white sofa, white wall with a tint of light purple lit up high hear their ceiling.
Two women dressed all in black welcomed me as I entered their meeting room. The reason for their style was due to their cosmetic brand they represent.
They are looking for someone bilingual that can look after their e-commerce site including inventory control, social media (Facebook, twitter, etc.) with communication with their region office in HK and sometimes brand headquarter in NY, take on a localizatioon project of their internal training programs as they come from their global office plus other daily office duties.
The fact that I can arrange with offices in other regions directly excites me (because that is one of my strengths) plus I can use of my design knowledge is a big plus.
Now I am waiting for them to come back through the recruiting agency.
If they show interest in hiring me, I will cancel next Tuesday interview, if not, I will just show up at the interview next Tues. Never know what an opportunity brings until you actually take it, so.
Toru's health check up result came out bad in blood sugar.
I went upstairs and found this book on low carb diet which i bough a few years back when same result came back for Toru.
Eat anthing brown rather than white (i.e. bread, rice > brown bread, brown rice), cut on sweets instead eat more nuts, dried seafood (such as dried small fish, squid, octopus, scallops, etc. Dried squid is actually quite tastey as you grill a bit on a stove, though it may look weird to non Asian).
Toru already does not eat much rice, drinks 75% less sugar beer (sounds bad but the taste is not so bad), so the only other thing he can do is probably cut on sweets.
I also bought Lakanto which is a vegetable origin sweetner containing no sugar for cooking because Japanese cooking uses lots of sugar though not much oil.
Last time I tried to replace everything with low carb receipes and it did not last long, so this time, little by little, not everything but partial replacement.
TGIF!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿