2015年5月19日火曜日

梅雨目前、rain season coming

Family gathering


気づいたらひと月近くブログを更新して
いなかった。
4月の41の誕生日は原因不明のサルモネラ菌
感染でうなされ、
5月1日には息子が6歳になり、
GWは天気に恵まれ出かけたりしたが、
特に大きく変わったこともなく暮らしてます。

先週土曜はひさびさに実家に姉夫婦、2番目の
姉と姪っ子と集まり昼食をいっしょに食べた。

そう、
手伝ってるベンチャーの会社が近々アメリカに
会社をたて、本社を移すことになったらしい!
どうも投資を募るにはアメリカである程度雇用
をする必要があるらしい。
で、アプリ開発の関わる人員をアメリカで採用
すべく、採用マニュアル的なものと、
日本で今使っているトレイニング資料を英語化
する任務を仰せつかった。

アメリカの地を踏むチャンスがまた1つ近づいたか?!
子どもしょってでもいきたーい、カリフォルニア!
短期でいいけど、、、

と夢は膨らむばかりだが、
ひとまず東京がそろそろ梅雨に入りそうな気配。

ジメジメ、シトシト、嫌な時期。

I realize I haven't updated this blog for almost a
month now.

My 41st birthday in April was a torture with
a killing stomachache from Salmonella virus
infection from I don't know where.
Koki and I experienced a horrible diarrhea for
few days.

On May 1st, Koki turned 6!
Soon after that, there was GW, a week long
break. We had good weather thru the break.

That's about it, not much happening these
days. We are leading a peaceful life here.

IT venture capital company I work for now
is planning to set up a company in US and
soon after that move its headquarter to
US (supposedly California) in order to increase
investment to the company from US investors.

CEO emailed me on Monday to help her
set up hiring in US and localize our
training manual etc.

Another step closer to California.
I am having this vision that little after the
company is set up (on paper),
I will go there to train staff or whatever.

Oh, I can really really imagine that!

Tokyo is starting to have spotty rainy days
and it is getting wet, rain season nearing...


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー