2010年12月18日土曜日

もうすぐ・・・ - in the air


ロタウィルスにやられた話はしましたが、その後数週おいた後次は微熱&鼻風邪をやり、先週やっと回復したと思ったら今週はRSウィルスというのにやられ週後半ずっとダウン。以前から鼻水、咳は慢性気味だったものの、ここに来てあまりにひどくなったので診せにいき、鼻水が耳に回り中耳炎気味、喉は腫れて気管支炎気味、と重症。
火曜は午前半休、木金は会社を休み看病。2日みっちり機嫌最悪、終始抱っこの状態にこちらも疲れ果て、今朝はさすがに心身ともにマックスアウトし、午前1時間ほど近くのカフェで朝ごはん、読書。これだけでかなり気分転換になった。こうゆう時間、やっぱり必要よね。わが子であっても子育て(特に病児)はかなりストレス&疲労度が高いのです。

夕方ママ友宅に野菜を届けにいきすがらの商店街が激混みでびっくり。
みんななんとなく嬉しそうな顔。クリスマス近しの雰囲気満載。
今日は楽しみにしていた私ファミリーのクリスマス会、のはずが息子の具合が悪く急遽実家での開催に。参加できない私たちにもプレゼントがあちこちから届き嬉しい。
母からは卓上ツリー、絵本とバスのおもちゃ、靴下のプレゼント。朝方寄ってくれた親戚hirokoちゃんからはクッキーの詰め合わせ、コーヒーなど。姉からはCOLDSTONEのアイスクリームケーキ(本当はみんなでデザートに食べる筈だったものをそのままいただき♪)。友達のRIOはお菓子の詰まったバスを送ってくれて、いっきに部屋が賑やかになってクリスマス気分が盛り上がった。バスが大好きな息子はいっきに2台もバスが増え、「バシぃ~」と一日はしゃいでいた。
クリスマスはさすが西洋のもので華やかなのがいい。そして日本はクリスマスの後に年越し&正月とイベント目白押しなのが嬉しい。

This week, Kohki was down with RS virus, only few weeks after getting over rota virus.  First winter at day care is an endless fight with new virus so I heard, but this time a bad cough, runny nose that runs like river, lingering mild fever which finally rose to 38 on 3rd day.  Runny nose is bad becuase it often causes ear infection (otitis media) and this is what happened to Kohki along with Bronchitis like symptom. For two days I could not put him down even for few minutes, he had to be held all the time. I ended up taking 2 and half days off work and looking after him 24-7 which left me tired and stressed out.
As much as I love my son, I realize mother needs a break too, so I took an hour for myself at a cafe this morning to have a cup of coffee, croissant and read a book with my favorite music. 
Several gifts arrived for us this week.  Kohki is very happy receiving 2 buses, his favorite vehicle along with train. 
Christmas is surely in the air and next Saturday we will have a Christmas party at Toru's parents house, this will make up for the party with my families and relatives which we could not join because of Kohki's sickness today. Happy Holidays!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー