2010年12月26日日曜日

A Day after Christmas

師走はやはり1年の疲れが出るのでしょうか。
我が家は楽しいクリスマスを目前に3人で又ダウン。もしかしたら先週のRSウィルスをそのまま持ち越したのかもしれない。
24日はお休みを取り、結婚式をした海の近くのレストランへ食事に行くはずがダンナがダウン。
私も夕方に鼻と喉がおかしく内科へ。25日は息子の鼻水・咳がひどいので朝一で小児科。鼻水が耳に回っているとのことで耳鼻科に行くよう薦められ行くと30人待ち。診察を受けられたのは午後2時過ぎ。疲れ果て息子とお薬を飲んで昼寝。夕飯は鼻が詰まった2人で出前の寿司。息子は体調が悪いのか夜10時まで寝た。
先週土曜日、昨日と予定していたXmasパーティーに参加できず、今年のクリスマスはひっそりと家族3人で23日にフライングでローストチキンディナーを食べ、昨日明けて昼間にケーキを食べただけ。
綺麗な街のイルミネーションやファミリーとの賑やかな食事会とは無縁でした・・・
この憂さは是非お正月に晴らしたいものです!

Sadly three of us became sick again this week, possibly from lingering RS virus Kohki brought in last week.  On 24th we were planning on driving down to a restaurant where we had wedding party few years back but instead went to doctor. 25th morning, Kohki's cough and runny nose was far from subsiding and took him to his doctor only to be told to check in with otorhinolaryngologist for his ear infection. By the time I got to otorhinolaryngologist office, there were 30 or more people waiting.  I made an appointment and came home to prepare lunch.  Our turn finally came around 2 PM. After coming back from doctor, I took a short nap and Kohki took a long nap. Having a long day, I had no energy left to cook dinner, a delivery sushi on Christmas day.  Unfortunately we had to miss Christmas parties this year, hope to make it up with new year events.



2 件のコメント:

LEAママ さんのコメント...

気付いたら3つも4つも更新されてたわ。。。

あっという間に今年も終わるのね。。。

さすが師走!!
この1ヶ月は早かったわ。。。

なかなか会えなかったから
時間が経つのが遅く感じてたはずなのに。。。

過ぎ去ってみたら早かったわ。。。

また、来年も親子共々よろしくね☆

yuko さんのコメント...

一年早かったね~
そして目覚しい子供たちの成長!
今年はスキップあたりで一緒にお誕生日会かしら?
今年もよろしくね!

コメントを投稿

フォロワー