諦めきれず、その後認可外保育園をいくつか見るも、条件悪いのに費用が高く(月8万)て断念。区立の2次を一応待ちながらちらほら履歴書出したり就職活動地味にスタート。今週に入って認証保育園2つに空きが出たと連絡が入ったのでうちからすぐのほうに書類を取りにいってきた。認証は区から助成金が少し出るので認可外よりは安いけど、それでも月5万、パートタイムレベルじゃ保育園代を稼ぐためにだけ働いていることになってしまう。
仕事は仕事で、洸希のことを考えて17時もしくはそれ以前終わりの仕事を探して応募しているけど全く反応がない。オンラインで公開しているレジュメも閲覧はあっても連絡は来ない。派遣会社からも全然案件が回ってこない。引く手数多なのは30代前半まで、女性キャリアの35歳ボーダーラインは聞いてたけど本当らしい・・・しかも私は子持ち、条件厳しすぎる、か。
子供を持つ女性が社会に復帰することの厳しさ、実感しだしてます。「応募しめきっています」といっていても実を言うと歳、性別、子持ち、で書類シュレッダーされてる可能性も高いだろうと思う。
結局、今の日本社会では子育ては女性のものであって、その女性が働くのはあまり受け入れられることではないのかもしれない。私だってダンナと同じように働く権利があると頭の半分では思いつつ、他の半分では自分が働く決断をしたことをダンナと子供に「申し訳ない」と思ってしまっている。そして、子育て、キャリア、自分の将来の夢、自分の子供のため、など全てから感じるジレンマや悩みは、きっとどんなに男性に説明しても理解できないんだと思う。
子育てや家事だって立派な仕事なんです。でも、それ以外にも活躍の場を求めるのは欲張りなのでしょうか・・・
日本も男性が長期育児休暇取れるようになって欲しい。女性は社会に進出して男性の働く大変さが分かるのに、いつまでたっても男性は子育てや家事がメインの仕事の女性の大変さやジレンマを理解する機会がないなんておかしい。
ギブアップ寸前ですが、もうちょっと頑張って駄目なら、ひとまず夢や希望は心で温めながら、しばらくは子育てに専念しようと思っいます。
After looking at several non certified nursery schools (I just couldn't give up on my career), we decided unless Kohki gets into one of ku's or ku's certified schools, I will stay with him until he is old enough to start the kindergarten. This week one of ku's certified schools called and said they had a cancellation and that Kohki can start from April. Tuition is not as expensive as non certified ones but still on high end and unless I make certain amount of salary, it will be almost like I work to pay for his school.
I started sending out resumes few weeks ago and I still haven't heard much from anyone.
I am slowly starting to see the social bias for woman in late 30s with a kid seeking for a job in Japan. They don't say, but I feel it, sort of.
For some reason, part of me believes it is my right to go out and pursue my career just like my husband does but the other part of me feels sorry for my husband and my baby for my decision. And all these things in my current life such as house chores, raising a child, my possible future career, my dream, child's education and well being, etc. creates a huge dilemma in myself and I feel like I am about to collapse.
Only if this society was more understanding about.... no, I won't say. Only if should be kept in my mind. Just work towards my dream and if it doesn't happen, another fate should come to me.
Ommmmmmmmm.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿