昨日で10ヶ月。一桁を脱っしたとは・・・感慨深いわ。
よく「赤ちゃんのうちはあっという間だから」と言われたけど、振り返ってみあっという間だったという気もするし、いやいや段階段階で大変だったから決してあっという間ではない、という気もする。
先週9ヶ月・10ヶ月検診にいってきた。
身長70cm、体重8kg、頭囲44cm
いたって健康。よしよし。
前回のブログ、反響が結構あり驚いてます。書いた時は思いのたけをそのまま書いたけど、今思うとちょっと上から目線で嫌な感じかな、と反省してます。今日ふと思ったのは、私が以前より保守的になって許容範囲が狭くなったということもあるかもしれない。なんというか、悲しいかな、無駄な精神力とパワーを使う暇も余裕もないというか・・・
今日の写真は離乳食(カミカミ期)。以前から一度「今日のお献立」的なのアップしてみたかった。(世の中にはすっごい綺麗な食事を毎食赤ちゃんに作ってブログにアップしてるツワモノが結構いる)
で、今日の献立は、
5倍粥、湯豆腐、ニンジン、キャベツのクタクタ煮、卵とトマトのスクランブルエッグ
洸希はこれをペロリと平らげて、更にミルクを100ml飲み、寝しなにおっぱいも飲んで寝ました。最近は手づかみ食べを所望することが多くなり、必ずダイス型に切ったニンジンやフルーツを用意しておくようにしている。フォークで刺してやれば持って食べたりもする。ベタベタですごくなるけど、やりたがる気持ちが成長だから何でもつかませるようにしている。
おおきくなれよ~(これを聞いてCMが思い浮かんだアナタ、確実に昭和生まれね)
Kohki turned 10 months yesterday. Now he is on a two digit + month!!
This is kind of a big deal for me. Soon he will be 1 year old. I started thinking about his one year old birthday, what we will do for him. Since he can't eat heavy cream yet, maybe I can make a cake with soy cream. Maybe balloons? Thats American, how do Japanese celebrate one year old?
Well, we'll just keep thinking until we hit a good idea.
The other day I took him for a 9 month checkup and he now weighs 8kg, 70cm tall, a bit on a small side.
He now stands up and walks around a lot. He eats alot and drinks alot, plays alot. He is a perfectly healthy baby and we are so happy that he is growing well.
Tonight he had,
a bowl of rice porridge, tofu, boiled carrot and cabbage, scrabled egg with tomato
plus 100 ml milk afterwards. Lately he likes to eat with his own hands. He picks up food from plates, drops on a table, picks up again, puts into his mouth. He also holds a fork and eats food if we give him the fork with food on it. Since he can drink with a straw, I am thinking of starting a cup training. He really eats and alot but rather thin because he moves around so much.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿