2019年11月14日木曜日

Team


ムードメーカーのSが長野移住で退社してしまうため、先々週会社のみんなでご飯にいった。それぞれ個性豊かで味のある職場で、入社6か月もあっという間だった。

一昨年夏から細々と手伝ってきて法人登記などもしたソーシャルメディアの会社をとうとう休眠させる(というか社長の判断で、日本の会計士さんに橋渡しした)。
先月末決算で、休眠はそこから数か月内に申請するらしい。

うーん、なかなか感慨深い…

今の職場はやっと見つけた自分がのびのびと本領発揮できる職場なので、どうにか存続していって成功して欲しいなと切に思うし、そのために私ができることは貢献しようと思う。

今ちょっとプロジェクトが全部止まって静かな時期。
社長2人はそれぞれ別々の案件で国外に出ていて、海外営業がんばっている様子。

私より10以上年下なのに2人ともネットワークの広さも、才能もはんぱない。
尊敬!

未経験の業種で、25の優秀新卒2年目女子にいろいろ助けてもらいながら業界勉強中です!

This is my team.
I very much enjoy working with everyone in my current workplace.
Everyone is unique and talented in his or her own way and the chemistry is great.
It is too bad that one of my colleague is leaving us for her new life venture but I wish her all the best of luck in the dream she will pursue in Nagano.

I am already looking for next surfing opportunity.
The colleague who's leaving and I are thinking about going on a weekday within this month (shhh) and I've asked my Japan surf-mentor which dates he is going.
I am thinking about buying a new board (finally...) off his surf-mentor who's a shaper. I need to get the pricing from him to see when I can order.
Toru offered to pay it out of the family pool, but since this is my decision, I want to see when I can make the budget for myself from my own income so I do not have to touch the family money.

I feel my life is shifting into the next phase of life and that it will be better and funner in every way!

Good night.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー