2019年9月5日木曜日

そろそろ it's about time

もう、
エネルギーが合わないなと思う
もの
こと
ひと
は手放す時期

今年に入り、私の周りに新しいタイプの人たちが現れ始め
新しい関係性を学びつつある
もちろん、前から持っているものの良さの再確認もそれに
より発生はしている

でも合わないもの、こと、ひとが顕著になってきている
そして、こうゆうことに定期的に絡めとられる理由て
突き詰めると、おそらく自分の問題に立ち戻るのだろうな
と気づいた

だから
関わっていて愉快じゃない関係性や仕事は
手放すのが今年
と決めて
慣れ合いや依存に傾く弱い自分をよくよく見つめて受け入れて
とにかく、ここで解脱?したいと思う

あちらにそれらしい理由で迫られ?ても
迎合しない心を強く持つ

仕事、は5月に手放したので
関係性、を今、今日、いまこの時に

そして、本当に一握りの自分に大切な人たちに依存しないこと
彼らはすでに私には依存しないのだから見習う

フレネミーはいらない
お互いに尊重できる関係性
Under(下に)stand(立つ)スタンスを取れる人との関係性だけ
Upper(上から)くる人、人の気持ちに寄り添えない人は
エネルギーを取られるばかり 
だから もういらない 手放す

それらしい理由で来ても、心を強く持って
慣れ合いに絡めとられずに断る もう一通りのプロセスを
経たのだから 互いを解き放つ まずは私から
フレネミーはフレンズではないよ

以上

そして最後に

手放すと決めた人や仕事に対して、そうあることを認める
彼らについて恨み言を言わない、ただシンプルにかかわらない、だけ

ここいらで本当の自分のままでいられるもの、こと、ひと、だけを
生活に残し、それ以外は解き放とうと思う

I am finally ready to leg go of
things, conditions, and people that I do not share
the same energy any more.

Any issue I encounter, I realize, must have come from within me.
I need to work on my own issues first.
It's not them that make my issues. Me. My ego. My weakness.

Job and people, I want to be with whatever/whoever I share
the same vibe with, with respect and mutual giving, no one way
giving.

I am a bit tired of being deprived of my good will and energy
by people who come to me to make them feel good.

A few months back, I wrote here that I were letting them go completely.
On most part I did, but a part remained.
Just when I was about to leave the scene, one came begging..
a frenemy,
which I should have stood firm and pushed back...
but then, there, weak me again.

Once I take it back in, it gradually goes back to the same old vicious
cycle of that side arrogant, me being attacked which for some reason
I have been denying to myself over so many years...

Job, I led go of my previous work in May and now I am very happy
and comfortable with my current opportunity and ppl.

Frenemy, I let go as of now, today.

One thing I need to tell myself,
as much as I feel negativity from what I am letting go,
let that person be the way she or he is.
She or he deserves to be the way she or he is.
It's that person's choice to be that way.

It is just that I do not need to be part of it at all, that's all.
Out of my life, out of sight.

I am getting a new surf board soon (long board, single fin) so I can
go down whenever I want to.

It's about time. Start living the way I like.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー