GW明けて昨日、初日のオフィス。
翻訳チームの面々と連休前からの積み残しの確認。
これOK,これOK,そういえばアレは?
「!!」
またもや…
サープラーイズ!
チーム内の指示系統を統一するため連休前にチーム内で決めて、
上長に私がOKもらってたはず、が、
担当についたサブリーダー本人にはNGを出していた…
GW中になんとか心的環境立て直して平らにならしたはずの平野に
ものの2分くらいでものすごい高い壁が復活。
グレートウォール・オブ・ミー
怒りの直後に諦めが押し寄せた。もう、ギブ。ゲームオーバー。
この数カ月愚痴り倒してきたので、もう愚痴はいい。
Let's move on.
GW少し前から私のパートナーのKさんも、もう嫌だ…
となってきてしまっていたので、
組織編制を考えてくれないかと前の上司に相談すべく、GW前から明日
ランチを設定していたのだけど、
交渉する気が失せた…
残されたメンバーのために、ここは私が交渉するのが理想なんだろうけど
どうしようかなぁ
昨日お昼休みにメールを見ると、GW中に断った条件◎仕事内容△の会社から
ではフリーの通訳だけで受けてくれないかと再度連絡が来ていて
驚いた。
条件そのままで、希望している通訳だけやらせてくれるという再オファー。
受けることにした。
それ加え、昨年夏まで手伝っていた会社からフリーの翻訳の仕事の紹介の
メールが来ていた。
今出ているサインは全てフリーランスに戻る、に向いているものの、
どうしようか。
なんで、私、いつもみたいに今の仕事をスパッと感情で切れないんだろう。
自分でもそこが全然つかめない。
オフィスに行くとイライラすることばかり起こるのに…
今の契約がおそらくあと5か月。
明日の前の上司とのランチ。
なんか、空回りしてるよな、私、今の会社入ってから。
答えが全然導き出せない。迷走の日々。
いつもみたいにスパッ!といけたら楽なのにい~
なんか、不思議な令和の幕開けです。
Japan was in a 10 consecutive day holiday last week celebrating the new
emperor and his era (Reiwa).
My family and I enjoyed the holiday to the fullest.
We went to an aquarium, both parents' houses, the beach, an athletic park,
etc. Kids had lots of fun.
Since February, I seem to have entered into a big tunnel with no light.
The tunnel has become narrower and narrower past one month or so making
me suffocate inside it, which made me slowly lose the natural state of me,
my original nature.
I became more aggressive everyday, not knowing what's happening to me.
I felt like I was like a porcupine.
During the holiday, I tried to recoop myself, my original me.
After much analysis and deliberation, I managed myself to flatten my soil
so new seeds can sprout.
First day back in office from the holiday yesterday, news broken to me by my
colleague shocked me. My boss gave a NO to our decision which he gave YES
to me...
A white flag up! No hesitation this time. I give up!!
No more complaints, no more.
I am ready to move on.
Coincidentally and luckily, one of the companies that interviewed me
which I turned down the offer, came back to me with a re-offer with
much better conditions.
Plus, I received an email from an ex-workplace from last summer asking
if I'd be interested in a freelance translation project.
Good signs.
The question is do I drop my current work to fully go back freelancing??
This, I still do not knonw. After all the incidents and stress, I dunno why
I do not let go.
I have lunch set up with my ex-boss whom I trust can help, but not
sure how and when.
If I decide to drop them, I have no reason to confide or consult with him,
but next 5 months remaining in my contract, how do I treat the period?
Unlike my regular me, I cannot seem to make a clear-cut decision...
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿