2019年1月1日火曜日

Happy New Year!

お雑煮、zoni- new year soup
あけましておめでとうございます!
今年はどんな1年になるでしょうね。

大晦日は天ぷら蕎麦を食べて、お風呂に入って紅白を鑑賞。
何十年ぶりに家の中で紅白がメインで流れていた大晦日。
初TVの米津玄師、松田聖子のメドレーに感動、トリのサザンも盛り上がってよかった
と思うのは私が年を重ねたせいなのか、昨年の紅白の構成の卓越さなのかは、謎。

今朝は好きなだけ寝て起きて、好きな電子書籍アプリcakesに載っていたレシピの
お雑煮を作ってみた。ちゃんと柚子ものせて。美味しかった。
が、下の子は餅が嫌いという衝撃体事実が判明!

今日はこれから初詣に出かける予定。

仕事はじめは来週月曜から(旦那は火曜から)。

今年もどうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

Wishing everyone a prosperous and joyful year ahead!
As a Japanese tradition, we ate noodle (longevity) with shrimp tempura last night,
watched TV, celebrated the new year mark and hit bed last night.
(3 year old was awake till midnight to celebrate too)

This morning, I slept till I naturally woke up (around 9 a.m.) and cooked Japanese
traditional new year dish called ozoni. Each region of japan has different receipt, and
my mom's receipe was all vege soup with mainly soy sauce soup, but this year,
I tried a receipe from my favorite app.
Soup is based off a chicken broth + bonito + kelp with a hint of soy sauce, mirin and
salt topped with boiled carrots, komatsuna spinach, chicken and a slice of yuzu citrus
and mochi cakes (non sweet).
Very good but turns out Hiroto does not like mochi, a rice cake, some thing we Japanese
eat alot in the new year season (and this is the only season we eat mochi).

Today, we will pay a visit to a local shrine to make a new year pray.

All of us are off alll this week though many go back to work on the 4th.
I am going back to work from next Monday and Toru on Tuesday (+ Koki and Hiroto too on Tues.).

Again, Happy New Year!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー