ここ何年も同じサイクルでループしている感じがして、そこから何とか抜けるべくもがいてきたなぁ、
そして、もがく足でいろんな人に迷惑をかけたなぁ、
とここ1週間くらいで気づいた。
やっと。
遡ると10年位前からで、もがくスパンが年々短くなってきて、そろそろ本気で打破しないと、と確信。
なので、新しい事を始めようと思う。
思い切りとコミットを要するから、これまで何度か手を付けようとして辞めてきた。
もう先延ばしはやめ。
有言実行、考えすぎる前にお膳立て。
有言実行、考えすぎる前にお膳立て。
来月の今頃はどこまで進められているか、楽しみ。
おやすみなさい
I have been living in this same cycle past decade or so. Do this, quit that, now this, next that keeps looping, as I finally see it now.
Need to stop, get out of the loop, as it would involve others leaving inconveniences and discord in people I leave behind. Of course, I also leave some kind of values, but it would have been better for them if it continued.
So, this loop stop here, this fall, 2018.
I'm starting a new me project which time to time came up before but anyhow postponed it giving myself excuses not to get started on it.
I'm starting a new me project which time to time came up before but anyhow postponed it giving myself excuses not to get started on it.
This time, I made a move, made arrangements so I can't back up.
I'm so looking forward to one month from now. How things evolve.
First step starts this Saturday.
Good night.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿