都心での育児、仕事、日々のこと、自分の感じたことを気ままにつづってます
Writing about parenthood, work, and life in central Tokyo.
2018年7月9日月曜日
夏到来 summer is here!
週末は近くの公園のじゃぶじゃぶ池がオープンしたので息子2人を連れて行ったのだが、意外に風は爽やかで水に濡れるとすぐ寒くなってしまい1時間もいなかった。
今年は梅雨が梅雨らしくなく、夏があっという間に来た。暑くなりそう。
カメラマンが全然見つけてくれないので自分で見つけてきたバイトの女性が(ソーシャルメディアの会社)1か月もたずに辞めてしまい、
そんな矢先にカメラマンがその辞めたバイトさんに指示&OKだしていた動画が、自分のミスでアップされてしまい、それについてLINEで軽ーく、
「連絡しなくていいと思うけど、したほうがよいと思うならお客さんに連絡しといて。
ちなみに配信しちゃったから取り下げしないからよろしく。」
と丸々押し付けてきたので(しかも上から目線に)、ハラワタ煮えくり返りながらお客さんに連絡し平謝り、後、一緒に打開策を模索し、ベルギーにいる社長に報告すると同時に「辞めます。」と伝えた。
気づくともう1年も手伝ったのか~
いや、我ながらよく我慢したわ。
あの世界が自分中心に回っていると本気で思っている小生意気な25歳のカメラマンを何度飛び蹴りしようと思ったことか!
(在宅仕事でよかったー)
それもこれもベルギーにいる社長がとてもとてーもよい人だったから。
でも、もう、おしまい。
社長から頼まれてるクールジャパンへの申請サポートだけ手伝うけど。
新しく始めたインター経営会社の仕事は他に事務の人も一人入り、結構スムーズに分業ができ始めてきたのと、定期的に入る在宅翻訳仕事に当面注力することにします!
(あとジャックのお手伝い。)
Rain season is now over and we are entering a hot, humid summer.
I took two boys to jabu jabu ike (splash pond) in a nearby park on Saturday.
It was hot when we arrived but as we got wet and breeze came, it got chilly, so we came back earlier than expected.
I am getting settled down in a new work environment.
Although new tasks keep coming to me out of nowhere, I am starting to see the pattern and now that we have another part time person downstairs looking over general admin stuff, the work flow is much better.
I am seeing myself working in this environment for long, so I decided to cut off the social media company I have been helping out from home since last July.
I broke the news to the CEO on Saturday after the ill mannered 25 year old brat made a mistake and tried to have me take the blame.
As much as he is talented in what he does, he will not make it in Japan if he does not straighten out his etiquette. It is unfortunate that the well mannered CEO has to stick with him but I agree with him that the camera man and his talent is inevitable for the company to succeed.
Well, no more grudges, lets move on.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿