都心での育児、仕事、日々のこと、自分の感じたことを気ままにつづってます
Writing about parenthood, work, and life in central Tokyo.
2018年3月16日金曜日
忙週、busy week
なんとか水曜日の消印で確定申告&医療費控除申請書類を税務署に送り出した。
クラウドサービスを使って帳簿管理、確定申告書類を自動で掃き出し毎年郵送で申告しているのだが、なぜか一昨年度(H28年度)の帳簿情報がうまく今年にキャリーオーバーされず、相変わらず私の貸借対照表はお粗末…
ここいらでいっちょ参考書を図書館で借りてきて、複式簿記をコンセプトから理解しようかなと思う。
今週月曜にソーシャルメディア会社の社長が来日し、1日2つペースでミーティングをラインナップしたので、つられて私も一時的に忙しくなった。前回(今年1月)の来日時より実りあるミーティングが増え、次来るときは月単位の長期滞在で来ると社長は意気込んでいた。
SNSの世界はまだまだ企業のみなさんは未知数過ぎて、おいそれと「SNSプロモやりましょう!」とはならないが、中には既存メディア(テレビやラジオ、紙媒体)はオワコンとばかり全くやりません、というSNSサビーなかたがたもいて、そうゆう人たちに話を持っていくと話が早いし、そうゆう人の周りには同じような人が集まるので、そこから拡がっていけばいいな、というステージ。
今朝は息子の帰宅時間までの数時間、昨日の埋め合わせに赤坂のバイト?先にいってきた。昨日シフトを入れていたのに、ミーティングを入れてしまいシフトを急遽今日に変えてもらったので、罪滅ぼしとばかりに超効率よい働きをみせてきやした!!
さて、気づいたら金曜日。
週末はゆっくりしたいな~
と思うものの、2歳児がいる時点で結局ゆっくりはできないんだけどね…
The CEO of the social media company I have been helping out since last summer arrived in Tokyo this Monday.
I have been asked to contact potential partners to set up meetings and both the camera man guy and I together were able to line up 2-3 meetings a day for him, to which mostly I accompanied to.
Compared to his last visit in January, this time it was more productive because we focused more on uprising companies rather than established companies.
More established the company is, more it is against trying new things which includes social media. We sell social media promotion plan and so far, not been successful with established companies here in Japan.
Through an existing client we were introduced to a new client which now seems to possibly lead to their level of network which may open a new door for us.
This maybe the way for us to move forward here in Japan, especially in Japan, it is all about who you know.
This morning, I went to Akasaka near TBS (Tokyo Broadcasting System Television) to help out with their web stuff. I usually work on editing text to go up on their client website or upload the finalized text through WordPress, but today, I was asked to do some research on web buttons and menu (content) which was a bit different from my usual taks and anyhow funner reminding me of my web designer days.
Cherry blossom season coming soon, next week?!
Have a great weekend!

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿