都心での育児、仕事、日々のこと、自分の感じたことを気ままにつづってます
Writing about parenthood, work, and life in central Tokyo.
2016年9月13日火曜日
新学期、back to school
気づけば夏は過ぎ秋になり、新学期シーズンに入り、もう9月も半ば。
先々週末は夏の名残がかすかに残る海にいってきた。いつもの鵠沼。
子供が産まれてからうちはもっぱら鎌倉由比ガ浜か鵠沼。
海から上がった後の施設(トイレとか足洗い場とか)が揃ってるから。
自分たちだけの時は千葉の車とめるスペースしかないような海岸に
水しょってって、上がった後ドバーっとやって終わりで帰って来たが、
子供はやれトイレに行きたくなった、とか家帰ってからの仕事を軽減
するために砂流しちゃいたい、とかそうゆうのがあるから、
やはり混んでても王道ビーチが楽。
あとはアクセスも。
最短で着きたい、海に。
水があまり好きじゃなくて、顔をつけるのもやっとだった息子が、
学校の水泳教室でかなり水に慣れ、夏休み集中水泳教室で10m弱
泳げるようになったのも驚きだったが、
先週海で私とボディーサーフィンしたことにもっと驚き。
今の目標は50m泳げるようになることらしい。
子供は成長するもんだなー。
うちの子は○○だから、と母親は我が子のポテンシャルを潰しがちだが、
やはり決めつけちゃ駄目ですね〜
働いてるんだか働いてないんだか位のペースから一向に仕事が増えない
&定着しないまま、六本木に勤め出してから数ヶ月。
今後も増えそうにもないし、 ジャックにいたっては連絡も全く来なく
なり、今度は派遣会社を通しお仕事探し再開。
とりあえず登録したen派遣から繋がった大手派遣会社に登録し、すぐに
何個か紹介され、昨日1つ顔合わせにいったら決まった。
当初は9〜17時少々残業あり位まで条件広げないと見つかりにくいかも
しれませんね、と担当の人に言われていたが、
ラッキーなことに10〜16時残業基本なし、通勤30分以内で見つかった!
仕事運、ほんっとついてるわ、私。ありがたい。
あとは始まってから続くかどうか、、、
10月1日からの契約なので、今月いっぱいのんびり六本木のお勤めを
はたし、来月からは毎日お勤めになりまーす。
ひさびさに大企業のお勤め、ちょっと緊張ちょっと楽しみ。
出来たばかりの新しいビルで、たまにはOLランチ的なことも楽しもーっと*
今週末はお祭り。息子も友達と神輿を担ぐ予定。
Back to school, kids are busy busy everyday.
Two weekends ago, we went to the beach in a pursuit of
fading summer. We have autumn rain almost
everyday now. We miss summer.
Koki learned to swim this year first at school PE class.
Then at the beach, he body surfed with me, such a delight.
I used to think it will be challenging for him to swim or body
surf in the ocean even more, but kids grow!
We parents should not under estimate or make assumption
about kids. They grow.
My work schedule slowing down again (never picked up I should
say).
I started around mid June in Roppongi, twice or less a week, and
the other company I help from home (Jack) missing in action
for last few months.
Since Hiroto goes to daycare, and Koki to after school program,
it is pointless for me to work in such slow schedule, so I picked
up my job search wand again.
I figured I want to work for a bigger company this time, so I
decided go through a recruitment agency. I signed up with the
biggest name in the market.
I met with a consultant and soon they introduced me to some
opportunities including Accenture and Oracle, but I picked out
a different US company subsidiary which is located within 30
minutes commute area from my home.
They pay less than Accenture or Oracle but instead they have
more flexible work schedule with almost no over time.
My consultant sounded reluctant about passing my resume to
the company (I guess they get paid more if they place me in
Accenture or Oracle because their hourly wage was bit higher),
but I went in for an interview yesterday and I got hired!
I was hoping to find a position that lets me start out as a temp
but later can grow into a full time (permanent) employee, but
as a start, I guess this is good enough.
I will start from October 1 (3rd to be exact), 10am to 4pm with
1 hour recess for lunch, Monday through Friday.
I am hoping I will get adjusted to their corporate environment
and work schedule soon.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿