今朝畳んだバスタオルを
棚に前かがみで戻したら
ぎっくり腰になった。
2ヶ月の赤子がいるこのタイミングで
ぎっくり腰はまずすぎる、、、
幸い上の子の送りのバギーで寝て
くれ、そのまま11時頃まで寝てくれ
たのでその間に上の子のお迎えを
息子の友達のお母さんに頼み、
ネットで応急処置を調べた。
15分冷やし45分外すを3セット
少しましになったのかは不明だが、
2度目のねんねで下に息子とごろりと
した後起き上がるのは至難の業
だった、、
産後は骨盤が開いてるからぎっくり腰
になりやすいらしい。
でも何とか治さないと育児は待って
くれない。
ひとまず、ひどくならないことを願う。
A numb pain hit my lower back
as I put away folded bath towels
in a lower level of a shelf in our
bathroom this morning.
The pain worsened as I carried
a heavy laundry basket full of
damp clothes from first floor to
the third floor.
Luckily Hiroto fell asleep in a
stroller on a way to Koki's busstop,
slept for next couple hours.
I asked Koki's friend's mom to
pick up Koki and bring him home
and luckily she was off work today.
I then net searched what I can at
home to alleviate the pain.
Put icecpack on the back, cool for
15 mins, then take the icepack off
for 45 mins. Repeat this 2 more times.
I dunno if it is any better, but lets
hope I will be able to get up from
bed tomorrow morning.
It looks like many moms experience
similar symptom after giving birth
because pelvic bone opens up at
birth which is one of causes of
backpain besides distorted pelvic
bone.
Uhh, my back hurts...
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿