都心での育児、仕事、日々のこと、自分の感じたことを気ままにつづってます
Writing about parenthood, work, and life in central Tokyo.
2015年12月16日水曜日
1ヶ月検診、1 month
先週末、出産したクリニックで
息子と私の1ヶ月検診を受けて来た。
息子は出生児2508g、退院時2300gちょっと
とチビ助だったのが、
1ヶ月で4000g越えしていて一安心。
この1ヶ月はっというまだったけどやはり
結構大変だった。
帰宅して最初の2週間は週2で区のサポートで
掃除洗濯をやってもらいにヘルパーさんに
来てもらい、12月1週目までは上の息子の
迎えは区のファミリーサポートの人と
旦那の両親、うちの母親に交代で頼んだ。
おかげで私も息子も1ヶ月検診での経過がよく、
今週からお風呂に浸かれるようになり、
息子もベビーバスを卒業した。
それにしても、2人目は楽よ〜という方々からの
言葉、嘘すぎる、、、下の子は上の子よりも
抱っこの所望が多く、寝る時間も短い。
後から考えると赤ちゃんのうちはあっという間だから
大変だけどがんばります!
1 month check up result was good and both
my son and I started taking shower and bath
together from this month with Koki.
Especially in winter, it is so nice to be able to
take a hot bath, even if it is out of rush with
a new born baby.
Hiroto, our second son, is still on a new born
sleep schedule and only sleeps 2 hours and
wakes up to be fed, but past few days,
he seems to be up longer hours during day
time, so maybe his pattern is starting to shift
a bit.
I can't wait till he starts sleeping through the
night!
First one month went by so fast.
First 2 weeks, I had a helper come in and do
laundry and cleaning, it was free for first 5
hours provided by the ward office.
I arranged a service provided by ward office
for Koki's pick up until first week of December.
Toru's parents and my mom also helped.
All this allowed me to rest better and get
the body energy level back quicker than if
I were doing all that on my own.
December is a busy season for salary men in
Japan, lots of year end parties, Toru is no exemption
and he is out 3 nights this week.
I am very tired by end of the day more this week
with lack of help. One more week and Christmas
and holiday season!
Good night.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿