2015年11月8日日曜日

明日退院、checking out tomorrow

木曜日午後に出産して今日で3日
と半日、今朝退院前検診があり
特に問題なし。
経産婦なので明日午前もう退院。
一人目の時はたしか
5日目に退院だった。

この3日間はとにかく自分の体力
回復と赤ちゃんの世話だけに集中。

ご飯は完璧な野菜中心の添加剤や
防腐剤いっさいなしの、
栄養バランス満点の食事が三食
出てもちろん上げ膳据え膳。
昨日は祝い膳ということで
お頭付きの鯛が夕飯に出た。

お布団は引きっぱなしで基本
何もしない、授乳と食事以外は寝る。
部屋の掃除やゴミ回収も一日一回
してくれて、
初日には足のオイルマッサージ
まであり、
夜中でも困ったことがあったら
嫌な顔せず看護師さんが来てくれる
それはそれは夢のような環境。

明日から現実の日常が赤ちゃんの
世話に乗ってくるのかと思うと、
正直あと3日くらいここにいたい。

ファミリーサポートに連絡して
早いところ家事手伝いと上の息子の
お迎え段取りしなきゃ、、、

I am checking out from this
perfectly stree free environment
where a perfect meals were served
3 times a day with a room cleaning
and rubbish collecting once a day
which allowed me to concentrate
on resting myself and taking care
of a new born baby.
Nurses were on standby 24 hours
to help moms with whatever
attention they need including
lactation support.

I had such a relaxing time with all
the support and past 3 days became
unforgettable, memorable intimate
time with my baby.
I wish I had same experience with
Koki.

Toru is going back to work from
Tuesday as I am coming home
tomorrow and honestly speaking,
it depresses me to think about
how much I have to arrange
myself to do from tomorrow...

I must call Family Support Center
immediately to line up a house
cleaning and a pick up for Koki

immidiately or else my body will not hold up...

Good night.

3 件のコメント:

marc antoine dumont さんのコメント...

congratulations from los angeles

marc antoine dumont さんのコメント...

congratulations

yuko さんのコメント...

Dear Marc,
Thank you! I am happy to hear from you, I hope all is well with you and your families.

コメントを投稿

フォロワー