しばらく秋晴れの気持ちよい天気が
続いてますが、いかがお過ごしでしょうか?
息子が先々週くらいから咳をしだし、
週末元気に過ごし、週明けから咳がひどくなり
週中には発熱。
昼は37度、38度台をウロウロ、
夜には39度越えするのだが、
なーんとなくだるい程度でインフルエンザという
ほどひどくもならない。。
一応保健所に聞いてみたら、今年はまだ新型
インフルエンザは発症報告がないとのことなので、
週明けまで熱が続くようなら月曜に病院へいく予定。
これから秋冬はインフルエンザ、
流行り風邪、ノロウィルス、ロタウィルスなど
ウィルスが全盛期。
毎年いつくるか、いつくるか、と身構える。
週1〜2日インターナショナルスクール勤務、
それ以外でポチポチもう1つの仕事の手伝い、
というまったりな生活を送ってる私だが、
息子が小学校に上がる来春には学童も同時に
申し込む予定で、
保育園時代と同じくらいまではといかなくても
今よりは仕事増やせるかな、と目論んでる。
世で言う小一の壁ってやつも、
なんとか今のワークスタイルで乗り切り、
1学期中盤から後半戦くらいには週3−4日
勤務(8時から4時くらい)に戻したいかな、と
いうのが希望。
そろそろ今年も確定申告の足音?が、、、
今年こそは数万の外注費を浮かせるべく自分で
やる方向で少しずつオンラインサービスで
経費をまとめ始めた。
来年2月中には申告終らせたいなー。
青色申告だと確定申告で帳簿の提出が必須なので、
そこから派生して毎年支出の見直し、
今後のマネーフロー計画的なことへ
思いを馳せるのだが、
まとまった資金があるわけでもなく運用とまでは
いかないのだけど、何かしないとなーと思い、
一昨年には息子の学資積み立てを始めた。
(それまでは児童手当を普通預金に積み立てて来ただけ)
一応、ただ貯金するよりは少しだけどプラスになる商品。
去年度の申告の時には青色申告会にすすめられた
個人事業主向けの退職金・年金積み立て(全額所得
控除になる!)を少し検討したが、
収入が先細りだったので見送った。
来年度の仕事増のタイミングでこの月々1000円から
始められる「小規模企業共済」
の積み立てを始めようかと検討し始め、
とりあえず資料請求してみた。
老後、よくよく考えると遠いようで意外に近い。
自分の親世代と違いバブル時代の貯蓄もなく、
終身雇用もなく、
企業の手厚い福利厚生もない時代、
プラス私は個人事業主なので退職金もないし、
扶養なので年金もあまり期待できないため、
自分で最低限は貯めておかなきゃ不安。
そのためには身入りの底上げを狙わないと、
とちょっと焦りつつあるここ数年、、、
できることを、できるタイミングで出来る範囲で。
とはいえ、せっかくまだ若いのだから
今を楽しむことも大事なわけで、
そのために、車が欲しい今日このごろ、、、
機会があると中古含め試乗してみたりしているが
うちの行動範囲を考慮すると経済的な街乗りサイズ
(デミオとかフィットとか)
では間に合わず、なかなかハードルが高い(予算的に)。
住宅ローンに加え、車のローン、
世の中の人はどうマネージしてるのか、すごく疑問。
とはいえ、
息子が一緒に遊ぶのも小学校低学年までだろうし
本当に必要なのは今なんだけどね〜
ま、でも、車購入費+ランニングコスト、特に日本は
車検やら重量税が高いから、
しばらくはカーシェアリングで我慢、かな(涙)
上を見ればきりがない。
地道にコツコツやってきます、です。
Tokyo is experiencing warm, sunny weather lately.
Autumn is the best season in Tokyo.
We are starting to see pumpkins everywhere nowdays,
next weekend is Halloween.
We are starting to see more and more Halloween
events here in Tokyo recently.
People like to party regardless of reason.
October is around time I start slowly prepare for
year end tax filing every year.
From this year, I hope to do all on my own hoping to
save few hundred dollars of asking someone else to
prepare necessary documents to file.
I signed up for online accounting service where
I enter my daily expenses (accumulated receipts)
and when I am done it is supposed to automatically
create trial balance etc. for me.
Because I am a sole proprietor and it is mandatory
to file tax with my accounting books,
I review my books annually and consider what I
can do to improve my spending to possibly extend
any left over (if any!) to investment.
Couple of years ago,
I signed up for an educational endowment insurance
for Koki,
which is slightly better than putting money into
a saving account.
Next spring Koki will enter in an elementary school
and there is an after school program provided by
ward office near his school where he will be able to
stay until 6pm at the latest, so
I plan to extend my work hours and days,
say 3-4 days, 8am to 4pm per day or something.
Hopefully by next summer, school's mandatory
parents (in Japan, still mainly mothers participate)
gatherings will settle and I can start working more.
Then, I will be able to sign up for a financial
product to accumulate as little as 1,000JPY per
month for my retirement plan (because I am self
employed, I have no social plan provided by government,
or because I am a dependent, my expected
pension payout is low, probably as little as 60,000-70,000JPY
per month starting as early as age of 65,
which is not sufficient to support a life inTokyo).
I am hitting 42 next spring and I realize retirement is
not so far away at the same time, Koki's life of course
runs along and spending will not decrease but increase.
We also want a car, we have been wanting a car ever
since we came back from California where we started
surfing and enjoy life away from city
which is more accessible if we had at least a mid size
car to load stuff on weekend for a nice get away.
But in Japan, there is a mandatory automobile inspection
every two years (if an old car, every year) and
there is a heavy tax, so having a car in Japan costs money...
It will only be 5-6 more years Koki will spend time
with us on weekends so we really want a car.
That will be my next year's agenda, to come up with a
financial plan for a car!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿