2015年7月10日金曜日

おひさま、sun is out!

cafe mocha
10日ぶりの晴れ!
やっぱり天気が良いと気分もいいですねー
家の中が湿気でベタつかないのがよい。

今朝、伊豆吉佐美大浜の宿を8月末、2泊予約した。楽しみー!!

気づいたら、来週水曜で息子のお弁当・預かり保育が終了、
木金と午前保育で、3連休明け21、22と
お泊まり保育、の後、夏休み突入。

わおー、毎日何するかなあ。
て、毎回長い休みの度に言ってるけど。

息子の幼稚園は夏期保育が全くないので、
丸々1ヶ月間と1週間お休み。

まあ、今ちょうど仕事も全然ないし、ちょうど
いいと言えばよいのだが、、、

私の実家に車があれば1週間位泊まり込んで毎日
海にいくんだが、、
海まで4kmじゃ自転車じゃきついしなー。

祖母が元気だった頃はよく海の帰りに、
実家と海の間くらいにあるので寄らしてもらったが
今は伯父の家で、しかも家で仕事してるから
突然登場するのも悪いしな。

ということでローカルに近くのじゃぶじゃぶ池、
区民プール、
あとは旦那の妹家族が帰国するから旦那の
実家に泊まり込み同い年の従弟と遊ばせる、and、
向こうにいた時通ってたどろんこ保育園にいかせてやるかな。

8月は英語の先生がインドネシアに帰ってしまい1ヶ月英語
がお休みになるのがちょっと気になり、
サマースクールでもいれるか、と調べてみたが
なんかインターって今星の数あって、どこがいいのかも
分からないし、
結構授業料もかかるし、やめた。
一度くらいジャックにランチでも付き合ってもらって
英語しゃべってもらうかな。

Sun is out today! After 10 rainy days!!
It is so nice to not have rain and see the sun out.
I have been staying inside mostly, to avoid rain.
I minimized my grocery shopping to the closest shotengai
(shopping stree) after picking up Koki from his kindergarten
bus stop.
Very economical but boring for Koki.
a 6 year old cannot bear too long inside.

Next few days will be sunny, then we will have a few days of
rain and hopefully we are over with this rain season!

Looking at a calendar I realize Koki will be wrapping up
his school next week. So fast!
Summer vacation already!

I just reserved 2 nights at a small hotel down south Izu, Kisamithe
at the end of August for our short summer get away.
Kisami boasts of their beautiful clear water and
breath taking scenery.
Can't wait to go!
http://en.japantravel.com/photos/kisami-ohama-beach-shimoda-izu

At beginning of Koki's summer break
I would have gone to my parents house for a week or so
out of this long 15 week break only if they still had a car.
I would have gone to beach everyday with Koki, but
since there is no car, no bicycle, our stay will be probably
2 days or so.
We may also visit Toru's parents house and stay there for
a few days since Koki's same age cousin is coming back
for the summer. I may also let him play with friends at
a small preschool he was attending when we lived with
Toru's parents till last July for 1 year.
Koki had such a good time at this preschool that he still
mentions about it time to time.
They are located in middle of small farmer village with
large rice field and they go out to a river, woods everday
to play. Such a great way to grow up.
We don't get none of that here in Tokyo, though we are
lucky to be near one of the big parks with lots of trees.

Today is Friday. Have a nice weekend!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー