2014年9月20日土曜日

ぐち

5月からちょろちょろ始めた今のインターでの仕事も
気づいたらもうすぐ5ヶ月。

最初は週3日くらい、スクールサイドのことは
手伝わない、経営会社の事務&業務管理のはずが、
7月にスクールディレクターが辞め、
経営会社オーナーがにわかにスクールディレクター
になり、
そこからあれよあれよという間に、

時間が空いたら出勤
持ち帰って仕事

が日常になっていた。。。

つくづく、 中庸を得る、のは難しい。

でも、まあ、暇すぎるよりはいいか〜などと思い
ながら自分を押して走り回っているが、
私より遥かに忙しいオーナー/スクールディレクターの
ストレスが今週に入りmaxで、
モチベーション相当ダウン↓

67歳にしてはかなりおばあちゃん、という感じの
オーナーはもともとおしゃべりが多く、
いつもブツブツ文句を言いがちなのだが、
今週木曜あたりから八つ当りがハンパなく、
かなり気分が悪く、必要最低限以外は無言で仕事し、
昨日は付き合ってらんないわ、と思い適当な理由を
つけて1時間早く上がって来た。

なんというか、もう、
その場にいないほうがよい、という感じがビリビリで
負のエネルギーをまき散らしていて、
関わる人間みんなに愚痴るか、八つ当りをするか、を
していて目も当てられなかった。

新しい先生たちがまだ慣れておらず自分の思い通りに
動いてくれないイライラ、
保護者の中にはかなり自分勝手な人もいてその怒り、
それに加え経営サイドのことも積み重なり、
と立場的に大変なのは分かる、が、

公然と愚痴・悪口、八つ当りはいかんだろう。
いい大人、いちビジネスパーソンが。

昨日の帰りの電車の中で、
結局女ってああゆう風にヒステリーになっちゃうのか...

とガッカリしてしまった。
67歳までビジネスをやってきてそれか....と。

だから私は男と仕事する方が好きなんだ、に回帰して
しまうではないか...。
ま、女も千差万別、人にもよるのかもしれないが、
なんとなく、これまでの経験値で、
やはり女は感情的な生き物だからこうなっちゃうのか、
と思ってしまった。

うーん、残念。

広尾遠いし、ちょっと疲れが出て来ていたところに
今週の一件で、
また市場に心がオープンになってしまった。。。

お盆にやってもらった足のネイル。
伸びて来てしまい少し切ったが色がまだ全くとれない!!
やはりお金を払ってやってもらうだけのことはあるのだ。
このネイルってやつは一度やると次もやりたくなる。

次何色で何つけてもらおうかな〜と行きたくてウズウズ。
でもお給料出るまで我慢するかな。

It's been already 5 months I started helping out
an international school located in a central Tokyo.
I started out with just 4-5 hours a day, 3 times a week,
but my schedule went on a roller coaster from July
when a previous school director left our school
and suddenly the owner had to put on a temporary
school director hat.

Now I realize I am at school whenever I can and it is
almost like swimming through Koki's schedule and other
freelance projects plus house chores.
I also take some work home to get done....

This is better than sitting in an office doing nothing,
I keep telling myself but it is not really what I planned
when I first started out this job.

I ended up cutting off one of my freelance client just
because it was becoming too much to do after
work, making Koki gaze at TV for 2, 3 hours.
Not good, not good at all.

And this week, the owner/school director lost her temper
and it was just a disaster at school this week.

As much as I understand her situation and I imagine
what it is like to be in her shoe,
I think it just not business wise correct to become hysterical
in a public environment and take it up on staff....

All the hard work I have done suddenly felt like a waste
of energy by this and it is a shame.

I am so disappointed that the owner turned out this way,
I never thought she is the type of person who loses her
sanity in any situation, but as it turns out she can be
very hysterical and that is so female!!

This is why I prefer to work with a male....
I have been trying to like working with women because
it should be easier, but so far no luck.

I just hope next week will be easier.
All the teachers are great and they are doing their best,
and I see that even from my office management stance.

This is a four day weekend for us, though Koki is at
his kindergarten today till noon.

It has become so chilly that it is hard to imagine a day at
the beach but I really would love to get in the water before
the winter hits.

Have a nice weekend!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー