とうとう我が家が完成した!
先週水曜に施主検査を終え、土曜日に引き渡し完了。ポストも設置してもらい、残すは、
表札設置
ブラインド、ロールカーテン類設置
冷蔵庫購入
インターネット引く
引越し
キッチンのタイル張り(これは引越し後地道にやる予定)
引越しは7月8日(火)に決定。
去年7月末から旦那の実家にお邪魔し早ほぼ一年、旦那の両親にはいろいろ無理を聞いてもらい本当に感謝。
息子は去年8月から通っている里山どろんこ保育にすっかり馴染み、当初は楽しみにしていた新しいお家への引越しも少しトーンダウン。
私も徐々にこの小さな幼稚園・保育園に馴染み、息子の仲良しのお母さん達とも交流が増え、
東京にいた頃には考えられなかったようなこと(一緒に地区センターに行ったり、お友達の家に遊びにいったり、週末にみんなでプレーパークにいったり)もしたりして、
すっかりこの小さな里山社会?に馴染んでしまい、
そうゆう意味でも都会に戻ってあちらの幼稚園で多少なりとも子供の友達の母親たちとの関係性を新たに築くのが億劫な気も少ししている。
でも、まあ、今回の経験で、
人はそう悪い人ばかりじゃない、
人は一定の距離感が大切、
自分に無理をしないのが肝心、
ということを再確認。
この心置きを忘れなければ、適度に緊張しすぎずにどこでもやっていけると思う。
ただ、里山のどろんこは駅から遠い人里少ない場所にあるわりには送迎バスはなく、遊びは基本外遊び、内遊びも工作や紙芝居など、文明の利器は使わない昔ながらの遊びのみ、なので、そうゆう考え方の人が集まるのだから、ある意味都会の不特定多数のお母さん達とは違うというのもあるだろう。
それにしても、午前中は里山や田んぼ、河岸に散歩・虫取り・山登り、戻ってお昼ご飯、午後はお迎えまで本を読んだり・読んでもらったり、戦ったり、工作したりして過ごすとは、現代ではなんて贅沢だろうと思う。
1年弱ではあるけれど、息子にそんな経験をさせてやれたのは良かったと思う。
さて、荷物詰めなければ。
Our house is now complete!
We checked around the house to see if the house was put up according to the blue print last Wed and on Sat the house was ours.
We are very happy with the outcome, especially the staircases and 2nd floor's floor being a genuine wood thanks to our architect who negotiated hard so that the staircases could also use the genuine wood (initially our budget only covered the 2nd floor). Thus makes such a difference as a genuine wood feels soft and warm on feet.
We are scheduled to move in next Tues, Jul 8th. We still need to put blinds and roll curtains in 2nd floor (big windows), put a name plate outside (for mails; our address is same as the next door so this is necessary), install internet, buy a freg, and put tiles on a kitchen wall ( this, I'll do little by little after moving in).
Koki is sad about saying goodbye to friends he made in Yokohama and so am I.
Koki jumped in and got adjusted.
He enjoyed playing outside all day catching insects and playing with crafts (no games or TV) with his friends.
I think it was a great experience for Koki even if only for 1year.
It took a while for me to be acquainted with moms of Koki's friends at school but now I know them better, I enjoy their companies time to time and this is very rare for me as I usually tend to keep a distance from new companies and stick with my old friends.
I am appreciative for them about showing me it is actually fun to make new friends, share and grow together as a mom.
I think I am more relaxed about all this and keep a good relationship while keeping my own pace.
Cheers for that and new life ahead!

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿