2014年5月19日月曜日

五月晴れ、sunny days of May

窓が入った我が家, windows in

東京が一番良い季節、5月。
たまに雨もあるけど大方湿気もすくなく快晴の日々。
行き帰りの自転車も気持ちが良い。

この週末は壁紙を選びにショールームに行って来たが
結局特出した希望もないことに気づき
(というか良いな〜と思う壁紙は高い!)
子供部屋だけ息子に選ばせた。

見切り発車で始動した新しい仕事。
インターナショナルスクールの経営サイドのサポート
なのだが、60台後半とおぼしきオーナーと息が合うのか、
走り出しから万事スムーズで、
スケジュールも柔軟でOKなので本当によかった。

ここでやっと仕事もfixして、などと思っていたら、
にわかにサイドワーク(かつてはメインだった)が
ピックアップしだし、先週は多忙を来した。

いっそがしいな...と自分のことにかまけていたら、
息子が保育園で大ケガ。
顎から段差の段に落ち、顎を擦りむき(大幅に)、
右下横の歯二本を脱臼(ぐらぐらしてる)。

仕事に向かう途中で保育園から電話をもらったのだが、
乗り換えで聞こえが悪い中なんとか状況を把握し、
大事にはいたっていないことを確認し職場へ。
昼休みに一度電話を入れたら出血もおさまり、元気に
友達と遊んでいるとのことで安心。

と思ったら15分後に保育園から電話。
口の中を切ったせいか、痛がってお昼が食べられない、
とのことなので急遽迎えに。

帰りの1時間弱の電車の中でにわかに息子が不憫になった。

保育園に着くと、
息子は元気そうだが喋りにくそうで、顎に貼る大きな
バンドエイドにも血がまだ少し滲んでいた。
口の中を確認すると右下横の二本の歯の根元に血が少し
滲んでいる。
「切ってしまった」 と保育園も私も判断したが、
口腔外科のある歯医者にいくと、
「脱臼している。歯がぐらぐらしている」
という診断。
最悪歯の神経までやられていた場合、神経治療が必要に
なるとのことだった。

家に戻ってからも気持ちは元気だが、やはり固形物は
無理で、お粥を炊きコーンスープを作った。
お粥、ヨーグルト、スープ、ゼリー等の流動食しか
食べられず粗食のみ。

そんなに血が出たならすぐに病院になぜ連れて行かなかったの
だろうか、と保育園への恨み言が しばらく頭を離れなかったが、
今預けているところはどろんこがウリの保育園。
里山で環境がいい、昔ながらの草履でのどろんこ保育、
と入園を強く希望し定員オーバーのところ何とか入れてもらった。

家が建つまでの短期間&一時的の条件の中、
私の不定期な仕事スケジュールにも柔軟に対応してくれ、
善意でいろいろとこれまで対応してきてくれた。
そして、何よりも息子が楽しくて毎日行くのを楽しみにしている。

のだから、
たられば、ではなく、今後のお互いの利益を考え、

ケガ当時の見立てと違った診断結果、
口腔外科の先生が「できればすぐ連れて来て」、

と言っていた事実だけを明日保育園に行った際に伝えようと思う。

しかし、母親として、
なぜ最初の電話でもっとよく状況を確認しなかったのか、
(口の中を明けてよく確認してもらうなど)
そして、なぜ電話をもらった時にすぐ迎えに行かなかったのか、
と後悔は残る。

今日は在宅仕事にみだったので、保育園はお休み。
「明日はいってもいーい?」
と息子は友達と遊びたそう。
インターの方の仕事が入っている明日と金曜はおそるおそる
仕事にいこうかと思っている。

いやはや、人生いろいろあるっすね。
それでも子供はどんどん成長していくの、です。

This weekend we went to look at wall papers, only to find
out it is hard to choose...
Those ones we definitely want is too over the budget
and rest is just not too different from each other.
We'll let our architect pick.
He knows better about the selection of the wall paper
and also our budget.

I started out slowly with my new job of assisting an owner
of an international school (for babies, toddlers, up to kinder-
garten age) located in central Tokyo.

Because the owner and I share the same vibe (or something),
it feels just so natural to be working together.
My co-worker is also very positive spirited and all together
creates a good work environment.

My side jobs (one of them used to be primary but now almost
no work) suddenly picked up and everyone suddenly became
demanding.
I was ready to finally live a moderately busy life with a fixed
job schedule with my job, but destiny did not let me, I guess.

And I get a call in the morning of Friday last week from
Koki's day care telling me he got injured on his chin and
in his mouth from falling from piled up boxes.
The care taker told me he is alright and his chin stopped
bleeding but mouth still bleeds a little.
They will keep an eye on him and lets me know if anything
changes.
So, I carried on to my new work place.

At noon, I followed up with a phone call to the day care.
Said all OK, he is playing with other kids lively.
In 15 minutes, his class teacher called back and said he can't
eat because his mouth hurt.

His right bottom tooth (2 of them) were loose, his chin abraded.
Poor little guy, but he was happily playing with other kids
when I picked him up.

I will take him to a dentist again this Friday to check again.
Worst case scenario, if the dental nerve of two loose teeth are
dead (we will know once when his permanent teeth come out
under the loose teeth), then a special treatment needs to be done
on these teeth.

This week my work schedule is down to 2 days a week (at
the new work place, an international school) and
I'll deal with other tasks at home.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー