2014年2月15日土曜日

記録更新の大雪、Tokyo, the heaviest snow since 1894


なんと今週末も大雪!
金曜朝起きたら一面銀世界。息子大喜び。
保育園からはお休みの緊急連絡網が来た。
(仕事のある人は預かるらしかった)
2週続けての雪とは驚き。

せっかくの記録的大雪なのに、風邪をひいた
息子は外で遊べず。今日昼雪かきをした時に
少しだけ遊ばせた。

人生初の雪かき、しかもこの大雪で、
雪かきって大変なんだな、と実感。

仕事が決まった。
先週書いた渋谷のITベンチャー。
月曜日に渋谷のオフィスに初出勤予定。
渋谷だと一本でいけるし、週3くらいだと
すでに手伝ってる会社も続行できるし、
よかった。

こちらも今手伝ってる仕事同様、地味に地道に
続けられたら、と思う。

Tokyo spent another weekend in snow.
A record breaking snowfall since 1894.
Koki's day care closed down due to the expected
snowfall by the morning of Friday and that was
a right move. By 5PM on Friday, the accumulated
snow was so high that I asked Toru to take a bus
home. 
Koki was thrilled to see the snow wanting to do a
snow sled which he tried in Nagano last weekend
when we went to ski up in a mountain, but
he has been coughing pretty badly since Thursday
night so I waited until this afternoon when it is
warmer for him to play a bit with snow.

I have a new job now.
I was hired by the entrepreneur guy who runs a small
IT company in Shibuya, Tokyo whom I met last Tuesday
morning for an interview.
I will start Monday coming up, probably 3-4 times a
week, several hours a day, which still leaves me some
room to continue my current work for Jack whom I
have been helping run the business since December 2011.

We'll see how this will change our rather relaxed life cycle.

Good night.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー