今日は節分。
夜は息子と恵方巻きもどきを作り、豆をまいた。
福こーい!
先週月曜から土曜までまた私の実家に息子といっていた。
あっちにいる時は旦那の駅までの送りも、息子の保育園までの
送りもなく、朝のーんびり寝ていられるのでかなり楽。
前々回来た時行った天狗のいるお寺が息子は気に入ったらしく、
木曜日また行って来た。お寺のてっぺんの展望台まで登ったら
太平洋が輝いていた。
それはそれは綺麗だなーと思っていたら、後ろにいた女性が、
「今日は旧正月ですね。良い日にお参りに来ましたよね。」
と言っていた。へ〜、ちょっと得した気分。
私の地元は神社仏閣が多く、三方を山に囲まれた自然の多い
土地のせいか、なんとなく行くとパワーアップする気がする。
スピリチュアルに傾倒するのは好みではないが、
行って帰ってくると自然にそう感じる。
今週から第○度目の就活で面接が2つ。
今回もハローワークで見つけての応募。
フットワークが軽いのが売りの私、
前回のブログをアップした直後、即ハローワークへ
行って来た。
ここ数年、定期的にハローワークで職探しをしているが、
派遣事務職の時給低下が激しいここ数年、
だんだんと派遣求人とハローワーク求人の待遇の開きが
なくなってきているように感じる。
(私が見ているのはもっぱら英文事務系なので他の分野
は分からないが)
以前、派遣会社から派遣され人材紹介会社に勤めていたが、
とにかく派遣は雇われる方も雇う方も損。
雇う側からみると、手数料が高過ぎる。
雇われ側(派遣社員)から見ると、時給含めいろいろな交渉が
直接出来ないし、
制度としてはあるがどうせ取れない産休育休も特色にはならず
別に特出した利点もない。
紹介予定派遣も事実上形骸化して、実際社員登用になるのか
どうかも不明。
ので、もっぱら私はハローワーク。
どっか決まるといいなー
不毛、なんてつぶやいてないで、働くが一番!
Today is a day before spring started in an old calendar
and Koki and I made fortune rolls for dinner, threw
beans to drive devil away bring in the fortune.
Last week, Koki and I were again at my parents' house.
My hometown is surrounded by hills and to the south is
Sagami Bay. Plus, there are many temples and shrines
and coming back to this small town balances out my
energy every time I come back.
In my last Japanese-only update,
I mentioned about my current life with sparse work (freelance)
and almost house-wife like lifestyle...
So not me, I wrote,
especially when I am chatting with mothers
of Koki's soccer school (every Thursday afternoon) about
house work, cooking, preschool, after-school classes etc.,
it makes me feel anyhow uncomfortable and unproductive.
I dunno.
I like sharing useful information, of course, but when you are
talking 1 hour constantly, it becomes.... so boring, and it
makes me want to be productive.
I guess I am just not used to not making money after all.
I feel uncomfortable spending time and money when I am not
making any money.
So, I updated my CV and sent out to several places last
week for the ??th time in my life.
Now I am getting ready for two coming up interviews
this week. One at 10:30AM tomorrow.
I don't remeber how many timesI've done a job search but now it becomes almost like an
auto- update to revise my resume.
Japan is struggling to come out of this long, depressing
non improving economy, but in spite of his inconsiderate
foreign policy, Prime Minister Abe seems to be doing at
least something right about the economy of Japan.
There seems to be more job posts at Hello Work
(Employemnt Service Center run by the government)
compared tothe last time I was doing a job search
(last summer).
Wish me luck on interviews!
Good night.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿