2012年11月4日日曜日

幼稚園の結果

世田谷公園
今週末は旦那が風邪でダウン。
のため、昨日は近くの公園で朝から昼まで、午後はキッズスペース。
今日は昼少し前にバスを乗り継ぎ世田谷公園に息子と行って来た。

本物のSLデゴイチが鎮座し、ミニSLも乗れるとあって、
男の子にはオススメの公園。

話変わって幼稚園戦争の結果。

2つは抽選で午前早々に落ち、
1つは午前面接、夕方バイト先を抜け出し結果発表を見に行くも
落ちていた。。。。

もう、体力は使い果たしたわ、気力も使い果たしたわ、
でほとほと疲れ果て、その日願書提出だけし翌日面接の残り1つは
お金払ったけど仕事もあるしやめることに、

したのに、金曜朝保育園にいったら

「今日は保育の申請出ていませんよ」

と言われ驚きながらも家にとんぼ返りし、
どうせ保育園いかず家でくすぶってるなら、お金払ってるし駄目もとで、
と残り1つの11時からの面接に急遽向かった。

閑静な住宅街の中に佇む幼稚園には、
驚く位お受験ルックのお母様、お父様たちが集まっていた。。。

一応私はジャケット着てきてが、息子は超私服。
みなさまのお子様は入学式ルック。。。
(しつこいが、有名私立お受験じゃないのになんで?)

もうここまで来ると全く期待してないから、どーでもいいかな、
と思いながら、

親面接、子面接、子簡単なテスト(内容不明)、親子面接、

をこなした。
面接した先生はどの人も結構年配で感じがよかった。

で、即通知ということで帰りに封筒を貰ってみたら、


なんと思いがけず受かってた。。。。


全くいれると思っていなかった幼稚園のため、説明会はいってないわ、
下調べしてないは、で、帰ってから急遽調べたら、

遊びは泥んこ遊びなどかなり自由奔放で男の子向き、
親はあまり幼稚園の行事に関わらない、

らしく超棚ボタ!!
ので、そこにひとまず入れることにした。

やーれやれ、
なにはともあれ、一件落着して良かった。


So Toru and I ran around the town to get anyhow Koki into one of the kindergarten
schools nearby.

Result?

Well, 2 out of 4, lost the lottery, so gone right away,
1 Koki and I met with a teacher for 5 min or so, didn't make it (no idea why, but
possibly because I wrote down that I work from home and Koki goes to
a day care),

last 1 was an interview next day, but I was so worn out physically, mentally,
I told Toru I wasn't gonna go the next day.

Next morning, it turns out that accidentally I forgot to put that day on a monthly
schedule for the day care, and
they sent us home...

It was 5 minutes past 10 am and our scheduled interview was at 11 am.

I decided to go to the interview since Koki and I were going to be home anyway.

Went,
many moms and paps in suit, even kids dressed up, surprises me.
I wore a jacket (not suit) but Koki totally in regular clothes...

A parent interview, a child interview, a child test (no idea what they did),
parent(s)/kid interview,

and they gave us a big envelope on our way out.

We were in,

yes in,

no idea what made us, but I guess lucky.

Again, the school is not a high end academic type but yet this craziness....

Crazy indeed, but glad to be done with it!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー