2012年9月9日日曜日

今年、this year

9月に入り、今年も後半戦に入った。

まだ一年を振り返るのは早い気もするが、
それにしても今年はチマチマいろいろあって、

おそらく嬉しい楽しいこともあったのだろうけど、
全体の印象は「耐え忍ぶ」の一年だった印象。

ただ、「耐え忍ぶ」ことが齢38まで苦手だった
私にとっては「学び」になった一年。

これまでの人生、
いろいろなことを時に「力技」「願力」
(どっかのだれかの暴露本じゃないが。。。)
で自分の思うようにしてきた私、
細かいことは省くが、この一年はつくづく学んだ。

人生、自分の思ってる通りにいかないこともある、と。

そのおかげで「忍耐」、「謙虚」、「許容」という
強い味方を得た気がする。

どんなにマイナスなことでも、
そこには必ず学びがあるわけで、

それらによって、
今ある家族や生活がかけがえないものだと気づかされ、
謙虚になれる。

さて、今日は大好きな海に行ってきます!
海がそこにあり、入れる時間がある、これぞ感謝!


It is already September and though it maybe too early to do so,
I am already looking back on my year 2012.

So many little things happened this year, through the year.
I won't go into details because they are just a collection of
many little things.

Doing an overview,
I feel more unfavorable things happened than favorable ones.

I know good things happened as well,
but that is my honest feeling.

Though I feel that way,
I strongly feel that this year was full of life lesson.

Things happen for reasons and this year more than ever
I tried to see that even through a painful experience.

Perseverance, humbleness and tolerance.
Those words sometimes have negative impressions, but
they are often key elements of leading a happy life
and I think I learned and have them under my skin
more than before now.

We are off to the beach today.

Cheers for that!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー